Job ID: 174758
Location Name: QC-FSC Montreal Off (0574)
Address: 600 boul. de Maisonneuve West, 24th Floor (Suite 2400), Montreal, QC H3A 3J2, Canada (CA)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Marketing
At Sephora Canada, we’re passionate about finding and sharing beauty in the world. Our constant innovation, our ability to see and lead trends, and our focus on providing an outstanding customer experience make us the most-loved beauty community and top of mind for every Canadian. We find beauty in our communities, in our differences, our experiences, and in the spirit of our employees.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM:
Our brand is beauty, and Marketing makes sure the world knows it. Our team of analysts, managers and creatives creates new and exciting ways to engage Sephora Canada clients, with advertising campaigns, promotions and fun in-store experiences. The team supports our digital initiatives, plans our loyalty program, writes promotional copy and more. Every day, Marketing tells the world that Sephora is the leader in beauty, promoting an inspiring brand so many Canadians have come to love and trust.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Bringing events and experiences to life, you’ll be a part of a fast-paced team that drives major event moments such as Personal Appearances with Founders or Influencers, out of store pop up experiences, and New Store Openings (NSOs). You will use results and learnings to develop and implement strategies for future event initiatives and utilize your strategic planning and coordination to ensure maximum sales and engagement scores for events. Key responsibilities include:
- Strategize event concepts, develop and test new event formats
- Partner with all key stakeholders to create and execute strategies, including, Brands, Marketing, Operations, Education, Merchants, Inventory, and agency partners.
- Manage events from ideation to execution and oversee all details to ensure a positive client experience
- Ensure brand event goals are achievable and in-store inventory levels are accurate
- Direct and oversee marketing collateral for events including in-store, DotCa and social media exposure
- Manage event budget, and track, report and analyze event results including but not limited to sales and press results comprehensively for all events in a timely manner
- Create comprehensive recaps following each event and incorporate key learnings into future strategies
- Key support for field store and brand requests, concerns and feedback
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Event planning is your jam, and beauty is your passion.
- You have 4-6 years’ experience planning national events and managing a team.
- You love the hustle and getting things done.
- You’re a big-picture thinker with an eye for detail.
- You enjoy digging into the data and finding solutions.
- You have experience managing large budgets.
- You’ve mastered the art of communicating.
- You’re game for doing some travel across Canada (10% max)
- And of course, organized is your middle name!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- You’ll be part of a unique culture and family of passionate and inspiring individuals.
- You’ll work alongside the best talent in the industry – people you’ll be proud to work with.
- You’ll have access to the global community of luxury group LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy) for endless career opportunities.
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a community that drives meaningful social and environmental change and receive matching donations to support your charitable giving.
- Benefits you can mix and match, depending on your needs.
- Employee Assistance Program services for those times you need extra support.
- Holidays, time off, summer hours and flexibility to support work-life balance.
- And of course, there’s our incredible swag – free product gifts throughout the year and tons of discounts with our brand partners.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.