Marketing Coordinator & Brand Influence
WHO WE ARE
At Le Grand we love food, we are driven by the Philosophy of Plants and how it can make a difference in how people eat across North America! We believe plant-based food makes us healthy and eating whole-food ingredients is the basis for a long and pleasurable life.
Doesn’t everyone love to eat? But everyone deserves to feel good and empowered by what they eat! Here at Le Grand we create and produce fresh plant-based products that are not only healthy, but delicious! Our product range covers the gamut from fresh pestos, organic soups and our new exceptional organic plant dairy which includes 3 cheese spreads and 6 yogurts. We are also currently developing a line of very unique “Live” pestos made with fermented vegetables that are earmarked for the “veg minded”, food is medicine, habitué. Our greatest desire is to share with our community, and everyone who loves delicious food, healthy products that are created with a modern and fresh perspective in mind!
Are you innovative? Fun? Into healthy food, healthy living and a plant epicurean? Le Grand is looking for an experienced marketing coordinator who will work in direct collaboration with our founders and our social media partners (boutique agencies in Mtl & L.A.) to execute our social strategy. The role requires a fluently bilingual individual, a well-articulated communicator who loves planning, is particularly adept at foreseeing the unforeseeable and of course is a natural organizer. Our social strategy is designed to generate awareness and build a loyal, engaged following with fresh, authentic, creative content and compelling brand storytelling inspired by our brand vision. Our marketing coordinator will be the point person supporting PR initiatives in Canada and the US. We are building industry buzz around Le Grand’s authentic story as plant-based experts, creators of the best tasting, good-for-you plant based experience.
You should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies, grow brand recognition and ensure brand consistency and development.
- The primary responsibilities revolve around the ability to manage our social media, connect with influencers (mostly online) to forge mutually-beneficial relationships in the wellness industry, manage consumer facing shows, co-manage our Instagram profile according to an intentional artistic direction, direct the development of relevant content, connect with third-party influencers for publication of that content and implement any other creative strategies to help with the higher goal of getting new customers for our online platform.
- We are looking for someone who has a background and skills in coordinating events & social media, managing influencers and brand influencing, who is a natural extrovert and empath that loves connecting with individuals to build authentic relationships.
- Marketing responsibilities include overseeing required content on our labels and ensure it’s communicated to our designer.
- Co-management of our social media strategies, editorial calendars, reporting, and tactical plans for Instagram and our Facebook page.
- Manage Facebook messenger
- Reply to Instagram DM’s and daily management & reposting of relevant content from our Instagram community
- Craft Instagram and Facebook posts consistent with our brand voice. Hashtag and tag properly
- Edit down clips/compress clips down for Instagram format
- The ability to execute, review, and refine discrete PR, social media, and influencer campaigns. Clearly document and communicate the whole process to upper management via Slack.
- To establish and maintain relationships with key influencers in the wellness, organic food and beverage space.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Le Grand at consumer shows.
- Direct and evolve, along with relevant upper management, the artistic direction of our Instagram profile. Curate and produce content (with collaborators), run specific marketing campaigns, and strengthen overall influence in the Instagram-sphere.
- To plan and outsource the creation of brand-relevant content, and connect with blogs and other influential online publication platforms to increase brand influence and drive traffic.
- Connect with other brands in the industry to develop key strategic alliances, promotions, and product collaborations.
- Eventually oversee the deployment of Le Grand’s monthly newsletter.
- Develop and execute digital brand and content marketing strategies that attract and engage target consumers to support Le Grand’s initiatives across online retailers carrying our products.
- Work with various online marketing partners (Happy Cow for example) to build momentum and visibility for Le Grand at various online retailers.
- Support the office team for general office responsibilities.
- Oversee Le Grand’s general mailbox and respond to all consumer questions, complaints, queries.
- Responsible for samples to be shipped to influencers.
- Oversee monthly marketing KPI’s and reports
- Manage assigned portions of marketing budget
- Develop Instagram content calendar
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate has a collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit, a positive ‘let’s get it done!’ attitude, a solid marketing track record and a true love of the brand. Strong execution skills and the ability to communicate with confidence and clarity while being kind and approachable is a must. Ability to execute programs fueled by strong consumer insights and fresh ideas which can be communicated through a range of media and vehicles; including field activations, sampling events, social media and digital, and influencer partnerships to support online and retail sales.
- Background in the wellness industry and experience in PR/Brand Influencer management
- Genuine passion for wellness industry.
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Self- starter with great problem-solving skills and innate ability to multitask
- Proven ability to be organized, prioritize and multi-task
- At least two years experience in PR/branding, social media with a preference for wellness products
- Experience working with influencers and blogs in the wellness space with established relationships
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (public relations, media, marketing, sociology etc)
- Some background in sales or a well-developed persuasive ability
- Last, but not least, proficient in excel, power point and word