Creative Copy Writer
Bixler: We are America’s oldest jeweler, with offices and manufacturing teams in Montreal and Vermont. Our success is attributed to over 225 years of painstaking dedication to our customers. We are expanding and growing our business to become a technology company. We are well on our way, and this position will have a major impact in helping our organization achieve aggressive and fun goals.
As our Creative Copy Writer you’ll brainstorm topics and create content for several social media accounts and client blogs in both English and French. You’ll get to create attention-grabbing copy for websites, landing pages, email marketing and other materials. You’ll also assist in writing pertinent SEO descriptions to help our brands gain traction in Google.
We need you to be on top of trending topics and hip hashtags. You should know your way around the big three: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as be aware of smaller/newer social networks. We need a versatile writer with the ability to work in a range of writing styles, tone and voice that is brand appropriate. Someone who has worked in the luxury market space would be of great value to us.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Three years’ experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or equivalent
- An imaginative and innovative writer
- Ability to produce and translate English to French content
- Knowledge of social media audiences and online trends
- Experience working in the luxury space
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Amazing organizational and time management skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- A team player and independent problem solver
- Experience with popular social media platforms
- Graphic design and photography skills, experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field is required
- Bilingual (English & French) with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resume along with an example/portfolio of written work.