ABOUT DÎNER EN BLANC INTERNATIONAL
From global phenomenon to highly sought-after “secret,” Dîner en Blanc is spreading over the world, taking over the most prestigious landmark public spaces. The très chic picnic, imported from Paris, is equal parts mystery tour, pop-up feast and je ne sais quoi.
With no advertising or major outreach, the summer soiree has social media to thank for its explosive growth and popularity. While the technology behind the event may have changed over the years, the principles fueling this fantastic event have not: diners continue to gather at a secret location for the sole purpose of sharing a high-quality meal with good friends in one of their city’s most beautiful locations.
Faced with numerous requests to organize Dîner en Blanc™ in various cities of the world, the Dîner en Blanc International team has set up an exclusive service that supports organizers worldwide in the creation and management of such an event. DEB INT. offers turnkey services that would allow any interested party to create a Dîner en Blanc™ event in their own city and associate it to the worldwide community.
Dîner en Blanc International, based in Montreal, is responsible for developing this secret posh picnic in over 80 cities in 30 countries. Each event is headed by passionate local organizers who fell in love with the concept and wanted to bring it to their city, giving this rendezvous a local flair.
For more information: international.dinerenblanc.com
Availability: Immediately. Full time.
Office location: Mile End, Montreal
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with international partners, businesses, agencies etc.
- Tailor proposals for target categories and brands for national and international partnerships, and develop creative experiential concepts and activations.
- Maintain international brand image and consistency through approval of each city’s local partner brands, as well as the visibility and activations globally.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and provide strong project management.
- Manage communications between national partners and local hosts and revert important details and information for each event to partners.
- Organize partnership visibility activation details, manage and track the budgets, maintain timeline and deadlines, execute when necessary and assist with logistics coordination.
- Review and apply changes to partnership contracts for new partners, as well as annual adaptation.
- Monitor promotion, visibility, restrictions, guidelines, rules, and correct breaches of contract.
- Monitor, measure and analyse partnership engagement based on each partner’s KPIs, and measure progress. Share recap presentation with each partner post-events.
- Maintain, research and update developed partnership contact lists and communication details.
- Answer questions, concerns, and comments in daily emails from local hosts.
- Provide partnership guideline instructions to local hosts; Share documents, concepts, and creative ideas to pitch to potential partners, as well as to promote the event and hit sales targets.
- Coordinate and organize demographic information on global event audience, and utilize market trends, consumer research, and be able to interpret and drive results for our partnerships on these insights.
- Work with marketing and communications (PR) coordinators on brand image, promotions, media, and social media exposure.
- Liaise with Director on international partners.
- Collaborate with Dîner en Blanc team to streamline communications internally and attend weekly team meetings.
- Maintain timelines and deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum eight years of solid experience with sponsorships, experiential marketing development and implementation (preferably at large scale events).
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written) – The primary language is English. Good French language skills. Any other language is an asset.
- The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills and negotiating skills.
- The candidate should be a natural collaborator, who works in an inclusive, creative, analytical and strategic manner.
- The candidate must have the willingness to work a flexible schedule according to the requirements of partners involved (who might be in different time zones).
- The candidate must be willing to travel when necessary to manage partnerships.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
- Strong computer skills are an asset.
- The candidate should be outgoing, positive, creative, persuasive and tactful.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Eligible for wage subsidy (an asset)