Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, the candidate shall:
- Edit and coordinate virtual proofs for various promotional objects following production
- Coordinate graphic services and reply to relevant questions and comments from both
customers and production.
- Crop, edit, retouch and calibrate images.
- Update and correct various documents produced (catalogues, brochures, prospectus).
- Archive and save files on our servers and operating systems.
- Work with the Graphic dept. on various projects, including printing, advertising, digital files,
web, social media and photo shoots.
- Diploma in Graphic Design.
- One to three years of pertinent experience.
- Excellent command of Illustrator.
- Command of InDesign, Photoshop, Wordpress and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of typography, prepress, colour management and layout.
- English speaking, reading and writing (Bilingual an asset)
- Ability to multi-task and able to prioritize workload to meet important deadlines.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Knowledge of WordPress (an asset).
- Reliable, meticulous and thorough.