Crestar Ltd. is the Canadian distributor of Pilot Products. The company was founded in 1957 and is located in Montreal. We are looking for a dynamic, resourceful and analytical individual to develop and maintain our Social Media, work on Advertising and Marketing projects and update and maintain The company’s web-site.
- Develop and execute a new corporate Social Media strategy on platforms such as:Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Create and animate conversations on Social Media, i.e. answer questions, offer product information such as “Did you know…?”, announce upcoming promotions, announce product launches and inform consumers on upcoming events, contests and promotions.
- Create and edit content for various Social Media platforms: Product info, Videos, Artwork, Contests, and Promotions to generate traffic.
- Measure and generate reports of performance of various media campaigns.
- Stay in touch with all new tendencies with regards to Social Media and propose recommendations whenever possible.
Advertising and Marketing
- Work with customers and artist to create Web-ads, Catalogue ads, Show specials etc.
- Create literature sheets/banners/presentation boards in both English and French for promos, new products, shows etc.
- Supply customers with all necessary images and text based on each customer’s specifications.
- Verify information on customer’s Web site and catalogue to make sure that all information is correct. Make recommendations based on findings.
Crestar Web Site
- Do ongoing maintenance of content on our Web site: Add/remove product(s), Revise information, and make corrections and improvements. Create links i.e. cross-sells & up-sells: “you may also be interested in” / “Related products”.
- Update front page on a regular basis with product rotation, video/literature links, promotions, new product features, specials etc.
- Work with programmer and management to improve functionality of the Magento software and enhance the user’s experience on our site.
- Produce reports showing product sales/views etc.
- Manage customer reviews
- Minimum of 2 years of Social Media/Advertising/Marketing experience
- University degree in Marketing, Communications and/or relevant job experience
- Proficiency in English and French, written and oral including excellent translation skills (English to French)
- Knowledge of programs such as Photoshop, Indesign, Publisher
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, MS Outlook and Power Point)
- Excellent writing and creative stills
- Able to work with little supervision
- Experience with Magento E-Commerce platform an asset
- Must own a car and be willing to travel for trade shows
- Compensation will be based on experience
- Competitive benefit package offered
- Only candidates chosen for interview will be contacted