We are seeking a passionate candidate who will act as Digital Marketing Specialist within the company’s new Sales and Marketing team. Reporting to the department’s director, you will help execute the marketing strategic plan and initiatives in order to support the company’s success in attaining its ambitious growth plans. This very versatile position will play a role in virtually all sales, marketing and communication activities, and will offer the candidate a great opportunity to enhance his or her professional knowledge and skills in a respectful, honest and transparent environment.
SUCCESS IN THE ROLE WILL DEPEND ON THE CANDIDATE’S ABILITY TO:
- Participate in executing the marketing plan and in implementing its tactics in order to maximize revenue and retain customers
- Collaborate on original content about the Alternative Investment space for company’s online initiatives.
- Execute email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Manage all aspects of company’s online tools, including editing web copy and update new features to site as needed Develops, manages and moderates the company’s social media accounts
- Champion the day-to-day management of the CRM including: automations, drip programs, campaigns, reporting, integrations, landing pages, call-to-actions, monitoring, upkeep of platform components, and development/improvements of workflows
- Establish scalable processes that ensure programs are aligned to drive demand and accelerate MQLs and SQLs
- Develops, manages and moderates the company’s social media accounts
- Work with media outlets to foster relationships to facilitate earned media
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to align strategy and product priorities
- Perform client and broad market research and analysis to inform go-to-market strategy and drive engagement
- Generate and Manage key metrics such as budget, ROI, KPIs and others to drive successful initiatives and to contribute to the strategic direction of the marketing strategy and industry targets in the US.
- Actively contribute to the development of new content for our products, services and solutions, as well as tools for the sales team
- Act as a resource person for the sales team
- Ensure the brand’s outreach
- Have sound professional judgment and ability to prioritize work under pressure
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset leading to a strong ability to adapt and learn
- Maintain friendly and productive relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, content suppliers, service providers and affiliates
If you are an individual who wants to make a difference, this newly created position is for you.
Orientech is a human-centred company, and we take our values to heart; RESPECT, HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY.