Senior Marketing Coordinator for 12 new communities in California and Washington. Full time permanent position
COGIR Real Estate, located in Brossard Quebec, is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator who wants to make good use of their creativity, energy and skills in order to market twelve new senior living communities located in California and Washington. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Regional Operations Director of the U.S.A. operations directly from our head office in Brossard Quebec.
- assist in new branding of the 12 U.S.A. properties
- work to set up and manage the new website
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Prepare, present, and manage annual marketing plan and budget
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns (local newspapers, social media, radio, mass mailings, etc.).
- Manage and develop online presence and online leads
- Coordinate the ordering of all marketing materials and promotional items with the communities.
- Perfect written and spoken English. Basic French is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or a related field
- Strong computer, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and SEO
- Must master Microsoft Office (Outlook, Outlook, Excel, Word et PowerPoint)
- The ideal candidate should have a high degree of customer
- Must be very autonomous, organized and have exceptional time management skills.
We look forward to meeting you soon!