As a member of EXFO’s family, you will evolve in a dynamic and innovative environment, where work is synonymous with fun. Under the supervision of the Team Manager – Campaign Management and working in close relationship with the members of the sales organization and the business units, you will be responsible for the elaboration of the marketing campaign strategies and plans as well as their roll-out for the complete broadband access market and related product portfolio. You will collect market intelligence data on targeted buyer’s personas in order to craft the relevant messaging and positioning. The Marketing Manager – Broadband access will conceive and develop innovative and modern marketing programs contributing to build EXFO brand reputation, enable our sales organization, but work with a strong focus on creating demand and accelerating pipeline to ultimately, generate new revenue opportunities.
The ability to grasp the customer pains and needs and also translate complex technologies into simple concepts are paramount to articulate how EXFO can help fix, using a storytelling approach. By developing a creative mix of marketing tactics including digital marketing, content marketing, webinars, media assets and events, you will contribute towards the realization of the corporate marketing objectives. The Campaign Marketing Manager will also organize results of marketing campaigns by establishing measurable goals and asses their ROI. In your role, you will liaise with the sales organization while also working closely with the multidisciplinary teams inside the communications-marketing department (Digital Marketing, Field Marketing and Communication Agency).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, what are their buying criteria and their buying cycle; be the expert on your competition and how to be more competitive than them
- Develop an integrated Broadband access campaign based on specific customer needs and behaviors to present a need/solution approach and leverage multi-products offering
- Demand creation – develop the strategy aligned to sales objectives and manage the marketing programs that drive demand and accelerate pipeline (i.e. Cross-sell, up-sell, engage and conversion)
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates EXFO in the market
- New Product launch – plan the launch of new products and ongoing releases to integrate NPIs as part of your campaigns manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Campaign measurement – track the performance of your campaigns to ensure objectives are met or exceeded.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and communication from an international perspective
- Modern and creative marketing mindset: ability to leverage today`s marketing tools and think outside of the box to drive customer engagement and conversion
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunication markets in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- Familiarity with international markets
- Experience with new product launches and integrated campaigns
- Sales experience (asset).
- Very strong written & oral communication skills
- Sense of responsibility, organization and planning
- Action, results and customer-oriented
- Strategic attitude and vision
- Problem-solving ability, and ability to suggest innovative and creative solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a team, in a matrix environment.
Education: Bachelor or master’s Degree in marketing, or MBA with a concentration in marketing
Work experience: Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
Language Requirements: Fluent in French and English. Fluency in another language is an asset.