Altasciences Clinical Research, encompassing Algorithme Pharma, Vince & Associates Clinical Research and Algorithme Pharma USA, is one of the largest early phase clinical research organizations (CROs) in North America. As a leading, full-service CRO, we have extensive expertise in the execution of a wide range of Phase I/II clinical studies, especially complex trials in healthy normal volunteers and patient populations. Our team is made up of close to 800 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of pharmaceutical science.
Are you a talented copywriter and editor who is comfortable with technical and scientific topics?
We’re expanding our marketing team and currently seek a motivated copywriter/editor with experience in creating mainly scientific collateral, but also blog posts, newsletters, and social media content.
- Research then partner with subject matter experts to create and update content on a wide variety of topics related to nonclinical and clinical services.
- Ensure thorough proofreading of all written content, both from yourself and colleagues.
- 2+ years’ experience in copywriting and content creating (in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry preferably)
- Proven success in creating persuasive marketing/promotion material
- A perfect grasp of English editorial and grammar rules
- Ability to proofread French content
- Excellent people skills; proven ability to work with a team and consult with key stakeholders and all levels of the company to obtain direction and information
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Preference given to applicants living in the Montreal area.
- Copywriting: 2 years (Required)
- Proofreading: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (will be considered a solid asset)
We offer comprehensive training to all our employees, a dynamic work environment that fosters teamwork and above all, a job where you can develop your career.
By providing your application to Algorithme Pharma, an Altasciences Company, you hereby consent to Algorithme Pharma obtaining personal information that is related to the position for which you applied. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma keeping your application on file. Algorithme Pharma is an equal opportunity employer – referring to the Employment Equity Act of Canada. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
If your application meets the qualifications of this position, a member of the Human Resources department will call you. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.