Do you have sales skills and experience on the road in the automobile industry? Are you passionate about new technologies? Then come join our young and dynamic team in a healthy and growing business!
We are looking for dynamic Account Managers who want to make a difference in the Maritime provinces.
Based on solid expertise in the automobile field, Activix’ mission is to raise industry standards through the use of innovative, tried and tested high-performance tools and solutions for client relation management.
Activix offers state-of-the-art solutions and is the leader in CRM, training, performance analysis, as well as in telephone and web contact management. We offer the most comprehensive and efficient CRM in the industry!
The Account Manager is responsible for the development of a sales territory and must concentrate on reaching the objectives that are assigned to her or him. His or her mandate is new client acquisition and meeting active clients on a monthly basis. During the monthly follow-up meetings, the Account Manager is responsible for ensuring our clients’ progress through advisory and counselling sessions, and for offering them a high level of customer care and support. This position demands strategic thinking, sales skills, a consultative approach and the establishment of expert standing with the major automobile and recreational vehicle dealers within his or her territory.
- High learning curve
- Hard working
- Pro active
APTITUDES & KNOWLEDGE
- Concerned with getting results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Concern for the automobile industry
- Desire to learn and improve
- Concern with after-sale service
- Capacity for listening and sense of initiative
- General knowledge of different CRM (an asset)
- Computer skills (Google Agenda, Drive, etc.)
- Sales experience and representation in the automobile industry
- Bilingualism (an asset)
- Meeting clients (sales and post-tail)
- Client follow-up and performance meeting (value demonstration)
- Presentation of and training on Activix products
- Participation in sales activities
- Management of your sales activities in a CRM
- Prospecting (80% of your time)
- Customer retention (20% of your time)
- A highly competitive compensation plan based on experience
- Automobile allocation and expenses refund
- Telephone expenses refund and allocation for a laptop computer
- A unique and professional working environment
- Full-time (40 hours), Monday to Friday
- Ongoing training