ADT Canada Canadian leader in residential security and home automation, is currently introducing a new and revolutionary home automation system on the market. We are looking for passionate sales professionals who will promote this new affordable cutting edge technology and contribute to our success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound calls from potential customer who want to purchase a home security system (no «cold calling»).
- Gather all relevant information and analyze customers' need
- Offer solutions and the technology available for both security and interactive services (heating, lighting, lock function).
- Assist clients who are moving to help protect their new home.
- Contact existing and potential clients to propose and to evaluate their needs and offer a system upgrade and increase sales.
- Prepare and submit proposals to the clients.
- Conclude sales by phone and complete work orders associated.
- Make proposals and update client information in the system.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent.
- Experience in a sales role or as a call center agent
- Individuals who are extravert and determined who correspond to the following profile:
- Strong ability to convince and to offer customers the best solutions
- Quick learner
- Interest in new technologies and the security industry
- Excellent computer skills.
- Average annual compensation of $50,000 to $60,000 (base salary + bonus).
- Regular week shifts schedule from Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 8:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:45pm.
- A complete paid training.
- Excellent group benefit package including a RRSP with employer contribution.
- Great career growth potential - If you have the will and determination, we will make sure you can evolve within the company and accomplish yourself.