Digital Studio Manager/ Creative Production Manager
18 months duration (might be extended)
Monster is a global provider for people seeking jobs and employers who need to hire great people. Since the day of our founding in the fledgling days of the Internet over 20 years ago, we have never stopped helping our customers and job seekers to Find Better. With The Foundry by Monster, we created an Employer Branding Agency dedicated to the creation of cutting edge career websites, game changing Employer Value Propositions and innovative Digital Recruitment solutions.
About the Role:
The Digital Studio Manager at The Foundry by Monster is enthusiastic, passionate and creative in the ways you bring concepts and production design to life within the organization. You love managing the big picture, and being the one responsible for bringing it all across the finish line. Ideally, you see how all the pieces fit together, but have an uncompromising eye for detail. You like to exercise your creative muscle on a regular basis, but truly enjoy the consistency of production work. You are a team member that challenges the status quo and promotes continual improvement and innovation as trends change.
- Manage the production team including, web designers, web developers and Copywriters
- Coordinate workflow schedules, assign and adjust resources (in collaboration with Project Manager Team Lead) to maximize creative team capacity, setting priorities and meeting deadlines. Effectively communicate schedules with the creative group, giving all team members the tools they need to manage their time.
- Input creative direction to all projects and ensure quality of deliverables from all team members
- Act as a subject matter expert, advisor and partner to educate the team on best practices, processes and design and development principles.
- Establish department standards and processes according to industry best practices.
- Contract freelancers during peak deadline periods.
- Select and manage external vendors to ensure high-quality, cost-effective results.
Evaluate and manage literature fulfillment process and vendor.
- Experience in management (of virtual team - an asset)
- Marketing degree
- 5 years+ in digital agency
- 3 years+ in UX, site map and wireframe development
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of market trends in our field of expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information, define problems and form a plan of action
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint