Are you looking for a challenging job where you have to wear several hats and where you can continually learn new things? Are you looking for a job where you feel you are making a real difference within the company? Would you like to work with super nice customers who tell you that they appreciate your work?
We think we have the right job for you!
GOrendezvous is looking for a Customer Account Manager / Inbound Marketing
You will play a very important role in our company.
Inbound Marketing responsibilities (60%)
- Write blogs, whitepapers, uses cases, etc.
- Distribute the content online
- Define and execute lead generation strategies
- Create and conduct webinars
Account Manager responsibilities (40%)
- Help our customers get started with GOrendezvous
- Do client demos
- Work in customer support
- Write help docs
This is a great opportunity to learn all about inbound and content marketing using top of the line tools like HubSpot.
We are looking for someone:
- With great written and spoken English
- With good written and spoken French
- Independent, responsible and resourceful
- Friendly and outgoing (Good bonus!)
Full time job with a salary of about $16-$18 + team commission
- Our office is located on Bishop near Sainte-Catherine (5 min walk from the Guy and Lucien-L'Allier metro)
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
Who are we?
GOrendezvous is a fast-growing Montreal startup, offering an all-in-one online appointment and class scheduling platform for small businesses. We just received an important investment from Anges Quebec and plan to grow the business in the United States and Europe.
Make appointment booking hassle-free for professionals and their clients.