Monster, a global leader in recruitment solutions, has expanded from our roots as a "job board" to a provider of an array of online employment solutions, including career websites.
At the heart of our success and our future is innovation and it’s from that innovation where The Foundry, Monster’s Digital Recruitment Agency, came. We are a Canadian-based, online employer branding agency with over 10 years of web experience, bolstered by over 20 years of seeker data from Monster Worldwide. We are a consulting agency that builds websites to attract the right job seekers with the right messaging.
We are a fun-loving and hard-working team who share a common focus. Joining our team, you will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to continual drive for innovation.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will help develop new career websites and solutions and enjoys astonishing the minds of colleagues and showing them what awesome creations can actually be done.
- Find good solutions to the tasks assigned to them that both realize the vision of the design lead and satisfy client requirements as explained by the Project Manager
- Work with designer to ensure technical feasibility of UX / UI
- Assist with estimation of tasks to facilitate planning.
- Ensure all code is valid and conform to the W3C standards
- 2+ years’ experience, front end development
- Developing responsive websites is a must
- 2 years’ experience developing for WordPress
- Commitment to high-quality code and structure
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with project managers, designers and developers
- Good communication
- Good time-management
- Good at problem solving
- Open to constructive criticism
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience working with version control system like GIT
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap or other equivalent framework
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite, specifically Photoshop
- Good knowledge of relational database systems such as SQL, MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle
EPIC, BUT UNNECESSARY
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience working in or with creative agencies
- Experience managing servers and domains
- Experience working with ARIA