Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
We are looking for someone who loves writing, is highly organized and has that unique ability to combine technology with creativity. Working closely with the Director of Marketing, Project and IT Management Solutions, this person will develop and implement a communication program to support brand awareness and account development initiatives across global markets. With a strong emphasis on content creation, the candidate will produce various communication materials related to marketing campaigns, product releases, customer success stories, events and more. The candidate will also manage all aspects of event coordination to establish a strong market presence within our target markets. The ideal person brings enthusiasm, energy, and a can-do attitude to help grow this strategic role.
As a key member of a dynamic marketing team, in a fast-based business environment, you will lead a variety of projects related to content creation and event management:
- Create and write content for the web, email, social media and print, related to product news and offers, events, customer stories, etc.
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar across multiple product lines
- Plan and execute integrated email campaigns; produce content for the campaigns including emails and landing pages
- Prepare customer success studies (research, interviews, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate events including user conferences, tradeshows
- Oversee all logistics including managing relationships with suppliers, event promotion, onsite support, post-event follow up
- Collaborate with designers and marketing automation team as needed to support marketing initiatives
- Produce regular reports on marketing and communication campaigns to track KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 7+ years of B2B marketing communications experience, preferably in fast-paced SaaS environments
- Skilled at developing email nurture campaigns and managing the production of value-oriented content including cases studies, whitepapers, e-books, customer testimonial videos, and sales slideware
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, WordPress, Marketo, GoToWebinar.
- Strong familiarity with common B2B social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and how to efficiently leverage these channels to deliver compelling company communications.
- Outstanding English written and spoken communication skills
- Strong organization skills in project and time management
- You take pride in your work, and consistently deliver quality
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is an enterprise cloud software company that provides award-winning solutions in Project and IT Management, Workflow Automation and Digital Engagement. Our goal is 100% customer success, achieved through a unified operating platform that delivers the performance, scalability and support that over 2,500 Upland customers worldwide demand every day.
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunities. Upland is publicly traded software company based in Austin, TX with offices in the US, Canada and the UK.