If you are interested in joining a successful, entrepreneurial and quickly expanding company, then read on...
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing digital efforts and creating and managing content across different social media channel to increase brand awareness, engagement and generates sales for our new sister brand https://www.casa-suarez.com.
- You are perfectly bilingual in french and english (fluency in spanish is a plus!)
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- You have extensive knowledge of social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Pinterest)
- You've studied in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or any other related feild
- You've got excellent writting and communication skills
- You have some Photoshop and HTML skills (a plus!)
- You have design skills and a keen eye for photos that create user engagement
- You have managed adwords and bing accounts and has proven results in lead generation and e-commerce sales (a plus!)
Sound familiar? If you are convinced you're that person, here’s a glimpse into the day to day for this new and important role:
- Conceive our social media strategy and the implementation.
- Manage Social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google Plus, Pinterest.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (texts, images, videos)
- Create content calendars for social media and send for approval twice a month.
- Assist the Marketing team to execute messages, promotions and giveaway.
- Responsible for creating facebook ads, optimization and work towards KPIs
- Responsible for monthly reporting via report garden with insights on results, optimization, recommendations and next steps.
- Assist with various duties including newsletter creation, writing and editing of press releases, sales and promotional copy and other related social activity such as contest.
- Create bi-monthly blog post content based on content strategy and manage editorial calendar.
- Manage on site SEO optimization.
- Responsible for brand ambassador program and influencer outreach program as well as build relationships with influencers to increase brand awareness + link building.
- Coordinate and manage freelancers on upwork for different tasks (design work, content management.
We’re not your average company, and this not your average day job! Working with CorporateStays.com, you will create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
A challenging and rewarding work environment
A bright, airy and ergonomic office space
A casual dress code
A private fitness center, steam room and jacuzzi
An ideal location right in downtown Montreal
Our company’s success continues to have everything to do with our employees. Our team is dedicated to constantly raising the bar in terms of the level of service we offer to our clients.
Because we appreciate our hard working team, we take care of them. In addition to industry standard salary and benefits, we foster a cheerful and welcoming office environment, one that makes our employees look forward to coming to work.
If you’re a bright, self-starter with a passion for interior design, we’d like to hear from you. Get in touch and show us what you’ve got!