- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or collaboration, and productivity tools sales.
- Experience in managing Enterprise/Corporate accounts with business cycles.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- 11 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Ability to work in a reseller ecosystem to scale the business.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Excellent account management skills, with the ability to identify opportunities to promote within the existing account base.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a New Business Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for maintenance and expansion of Workspace business across the region with both new and existing customers. In this role, you will create and execute the strategy and provide unique insights on applying Google Workspace solutions to enterprises. You will build an excellent pipeline and work with the Account teams to build out the customer solution and establish partnerships. You will strategize with partners to increase account and territory business growth and work directly with customers, coordinate internal resources, and construct successful strategies at account and territory level.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, guide long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work collaboratively with wider Google Account teams to cultivate and develop business growth for Google Workspace, and achieve strategic goals. Work with Field Sales Executives, Business Development, and Customer Developers as a member of the team.
- Deliver against assigned business and growth goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects. Increase the level of referenceability of accounts in the market.
- Maintain and grow current Workspace accounts in addition to acquiring, leading, and developing new Workspace opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Drive agreements by leveraging the partner ecosystem.