Position: Marketing Coordinator
Employment status: Full Time
Location: 700-5100 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West, Montreal (Quebec)
The Marketing Coordinator is tasked with optimizing compelling online journeys for donors and supporters that includes the daily maintenance of an attention-grabbing website and smaller microsites, creating compelling graphic content for marketing assets and social media as well as generally supporting the operations of the Marketing and Communications team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will play a pivotal role in strengthening the foundation’s online assets, as well as supporting marketing content that will improve our donors’ online experience and build our growing brand.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Update and maintain a diverse portfolio of online assets (main MUHCF website and various microsites) in accordance with a robust content calendar.
- Conduct platform content audits to eliminate redundant, dated and/or inaccurate information from online assets.
- Utilize web analytic tools to measure site traffic and produce reports designed to help optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Design and develop graphics, marketing materials and collateral to support donor stewardship and events i.e. Invitations, posters, donation forms and more.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on digital campaigns to deliver donation and landing pages as well as other assets designed to increase reach, engagement, brand awareness, acquisition, and donor retention.
- Stay abreast of competitive trends and best practices in marketing and make recommendations to improve marketing efforts across all platforms.
- Work in collaboration with other members of the Communications and Marketing team to ensure consistency in branding and messaging.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary education, or equivalent relevant certificate
- Minimum 6 months of experience in either online marketing, graphic design or web development
- Comfort working in a variety of CMS’ (WordPress, Craft, Webflow)
- Strong eye for design, with a working understanding of basic graphic design principles
- Experience with a variety of graphic design tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva
- Impeccable attention to detail and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in both French and English
We thank you for your interest in the MUHC Foundation and all submitted applications will be considered, however only selected candidates will be contacted for interview purposes.
Candidates must forward their CV and cover letter via email to:
McGill University Health Centre Foundation
700-5100 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West
Montreal, QC H4A 3T2
Attn: Lauren Vieira