LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,500 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complemented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar/Land Rover and Mitsubishi Motors.
LGM's Strategic Plan includes goals around creating a great workplace, delivering service excellence, profitable growth, and social responsibility. LGM is committed to building a team of diverse backgrounds and thinking styles, as it is our uniqueness that helps us to continuously innovate. We are searching for people who are socially responsible and who will be committed to our social purpose of ?Responsible Mobility for all?. The organization's success is validated through external rankings that include, Deloitte Best Managed Companies and a recognized partner to J.D. Power & Associates for Service Delivery.
The Client Account Manager-Inside Sales plays a key role in supporting the LGM Business Development Centre inside sales efforts, by assisting with customer insight, consumer support, contract renewal and 2nd opportunity sales activities across the company. These activities will be accomplished primarily by inbound, outbound and real-time support campaigns via multi-channel communication approaches such as phone call, text, email and live chat. The Client Account Manager-Inside Sales is detail oriented and highly motivated by creating and delivering on opportunities to sell or renew LGM products, while delivering a great customer experience.
- Assist with growing LGM business via both existing and new customer bases, providing support by securing the sale of post-vehicle delivery warranty contract sales (2nd opportunity sales) and promoting complimentary value adds products with our current customers.
- Develop trusted advisor and consultative relationships with new vehicle owners and existing LGM contract holders through customer insights/discovery processes.
- Assist with gathering customer insights information via business partners or telephone and email surveys to help define the positioning of renewals or 2nd opportunity sales.
- Organizing and reviewing the customer insights information via customer contact systems to build efficient sales strategies.
- Maintaining and reviewing up to date product knowledge as well as understanding and assessing a product's unique value proposition.
- Support the administration of LGM contract renewals by leading on outbound strategic customer contact campaigns (text message/email/call)
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities as part of contract renewals approach.
- To recognize potential profit opportunities where customer may have interest/needs in another type of purchase or relationship.
- Address incoming reward benefit claims and queries, taking the opportunity to position consumer renewal or extension options while processing reward benefit claims.
- Provide customer contact system and FAQ development support where required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), problem solving and customer service skills. You just get along with and love talking with people!
- Excellent customer service, relations, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and comfort working with contact centre Ticketing systems and CRM's.
- Willingness to continually expand knowledge base about products, comprehend and absorb product knowledge
- Knowledge of automotive extended warranty products would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of automotive warranty claims administration procedures would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Clear and concise communicator in both verbal and written mediums (English and French)
- Comfortable in performing both cold and warm calls, closing of sales.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced changing environment
- Post-secondary education is an
- Willingness to complete Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA)
- Insurance licensing Level 1 or willingness to complete requisite licensing
- Prior sales experience is highly desirable ideally gained in a retail, car dealership or inside sales environment.
- Customer survey experience (ideally by phone, email or online) is an asset.
- 1- 3 years of automotive warranty product experience gained in a sales, contact centre or claims environment.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service, Claims and /or Sales Experience, preferably within the automotive industry.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, health and wellness benefit, education sponsorship, and four paid days when ?giving back? to the community. We also offer a vehicle rebate program.
Come join us!