We are seeking top-tier talent to join our Corporate Services team and support our construction operations by applying your expertise to various Corporate Services business initiatives. As a member of this collaborative team, you can expect a safe, diverse and inclusive environment, and on-going learning and career development opportunities.
About The Role
The Recruiter is responsible for attracting and recruiting internal and external candidates to job positions within the company through engaging with various sources, including advertising, external sourcing, market intelligence, and post-secondary campuses, with the goal of effectively and efficiently delivering high quality candidates to the hiring manager. Roles recruited for are primarily Corporate roles for groups including Finance, IT, HR, Communications, Legal, Risk, Supply Chain and Health, Safety, Environment and Quality. The Recruiter will be the key ?go to person' for all their client group's Talent Acquisitions needs.
As a Recruiter At Graham You Will
- Conduct initial job briefing with the hiring manager to learn the requirements of the position and understand what experience and knowledge prospective candidates will need to demonstrate to be successful in the role.
- Advertise positions using the applicant tracking system and additional hiring resources such as LinkedIn, industry-specialized job boards.
- Conduct initial candidate phone screens and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, including preparing, negotiating, and closing the offer.
- Conduct pre-employment checks as required by the hiring manager.
- Be the liaison for the onboarding process for new employees.
- Implement and execute recruitment strategy for Corporate Services roles.
- Manage the applicant tracking system, monitoring job postings and candidates within Corporate Services, and create reports detailing this information for key stakeholdersto review.
- Establish and build relationships with candidates, hiring stakeholders, and team members.
- Set reasonable expectations and maintain communication with the hiring manager and other stakeholders, keeping everyone informed and up-to-date throughout the hiring process.
- Develop and maintain contacts within the client group, establish rapport, and understand the requirements of the business.
If this sounds like you, then Graham may be the right fit. Apply today.
Graham is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Graham does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
No unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies, thank you.