Social Media Manager and Content Creator
CADMEN Group of brands (CADMEN Clinic, CADMEN Barber Academy, and CADMEN Properties) is looking for a Social Media Manager and Content Creator. CADMEN has multiple small businesses under the same umbrella, and because they are small businesses, the person who takes on this role will have a lot of creative freedom.
The Social Media Manager and Content Creator is responsible for supporting CADMEN Brands as they execute multi-platform social strategies (Tiktok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube). Your role's main objective will be to connect our brands with consumers and create superfans.
In your role, you'll manage, research, and create social media strategies and create content that engages the target consumers. You will also be responsible for community management and growing engagement.
- Creating content that attracts our target market
- Repurposing content for different social media platforms
- Create, execute, and monitor all social media marketing strategies for the CADMEN brands
- Work on SEO to improve social media posts rankings
- Try to create viral content
- Reach out and collaborate with other accounts that have the same following as our target market
- Book time with other team members on the team to create great content
- Approach clients and create content with willing clients
- Reach out to local influencers to create content
- Deep understanding of social media
- Deep understanding of what makes content go viral
- Understanding consumer behaviour
- Understanding consumer psychology
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Solid research skills and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and read social media insights and make changes accordingly
- Experience or knowledge in photo/videography and graphic editing
- Experience editing in social media apps
- Experience or knowledge in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustration, In-design, Canva) is preferred
- Creativity ability and aesthetic taste
- Team-player, diligent, eager to learn
- Ongoing research and studying social media
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio or samples of your social media work (mandatory).
For more information, please visit the companies' websites at: