- Develop, write, and edit copy for a variety of different marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, landing pages, newsletters etc.
- Develop, write, and edit email copy for lead generation campaigns.
- Develop, write, and edit email copy for nurturing workflows across the entire customer journey from acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Develop, write, and edit email copy using personalization, segmentation, and other writing techniques based on the targeted audience.
- Edit, test, and proofread copy for all campaigns, including other team members' work.
- Applies the brand to all digital initiatives and represents the voice of the customer throughout the exporter journey.
- Work with stakeholders across the corporation to understand the problem they are trying to solve in order to develop and source content for email campaigns.
- Works with our translation department to request and review French.
- Experience writing and editing marketing communication copy and digital storytelling, ideally for email and web, for B2B customers and prospects for financial products and services.
- Strong, sharp, and personable writing style and a keen understanding of how to craft copy that moves people to act, and what actions will achieve the right impact at the right time.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and experience drafting content and copy for email campaigns with personalization and segmented audiences in mind.
DURATION: 1-year contract with possibility of extension
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada's leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.