At ResMed, we are changing lives with every breath - improve patient quality of life, prevent chronic disease progression and reduce healthcare system costs. .
Reporting to the Director of Platform Engineering, the Product Manager is a leader and a guide for our team as we work with colleagues and collaborators to build a developer experience that is a joy to use. The ideal candidate for this remote-friendly role is eager to grow with us and is passionate about driving clarity in highly ambiguous technical environments, be skilled at developing long-term technical roadmaps, and have technical depth and be a strong developer advocate. You will develop and drive requirements back to a variety of engineering teams and partner with them to deliver exceptional products and experiences. These user experiences are, by definition, refined and innovative solutions that surface insights, scale to the future needs of the business, and intentionally meet our colleagues where they are relative to the challenges they are trying to overcome.
The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the ResMed mission to positively impact 250 M lives by 2025.
You must possess world class project management skills and a strong sense of empathy for your fellow developers.? You will work closely with other talented engineers, architects, and senior stakeholders to architect, implement, and deliver on our roadmap.?
In particular, the Product Manager will serve as the coordinator and point of contact for new and ongoing Developer Experience work streams, ensuring that we are continuously delivering the right work and that we are always moving in alignment with higher level objectives, whether they are specific to Developer Experience or to ResMed at large.
Let's Talk About Responsibilities
- Be the Developer Advocate for Developer Experience. Understand the issues facing developers at ResMed and help clear the way.
- Own the Developer Experience product vision for the internal customers with whom we engage
- Translate customer business needs into developer experience product strategy and technology requirements
- Facilitate discovery workshops and ongoing interaction with business leads and key stakeholders to develop requirements
- Communicate the voice of our customers to the Engineering teams by way of effective user stories that support your product vision
- Effectively manage the team backlog as well as conflicting priorities through the development of value-based criteria, informed by understanding stakeholder needs and hypothesis validation
- Collaborate with Delivery Management to identify interdependencies, manage risk, and determine engineering priorities
- Collaboratively develop and evolve the planning, scoping, and prioritization processes for data & analytics initiatives to meet the requirements of stakeholders
- Manage and optimize the developer experience product lifecycle using agile principles, facilitating planning sessions, and ensuring proper stakeholder communication
- Collaborate with engineers and engineering leaders to identify and resolve technical issues, reviewing them with leadership where required
- Influence senior leaders across ResMed and communicate ResMed's developer experience vision, strategy, goals, status, and impact
Let's Talk About Qualifications And Experience
- 3+ years of product management or product owner experience
- 5+ years of experience with the software development lifecycle, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience in all phases of the project lifecycle, interfacing both with technical teams and business users spanning multiple geographies
- Experience working in a regulated medical environment (or equivalent) and with data privacy requirements is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to set a vision, define product strategy, and drive alignment across multiple teams
- Strong technically: you understand how software solutions are built, deployed, and maintained
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience
Joining us is more than saying ?yes? to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!