Inside Microsoft's Web Experiences Team
Microsoft WebXT encompasses Bing, Edge Browser and Microsoft Content services used by nearly a billion users across the Globe. Bing is Microsoft's premier AI driven product and the second biggest search engine in several regions across the world. If you seek opportunity to make direct business impact by shaping product strategy with competitive insights, come and join the Bing Whole Page Team as a PM!
This role involves defining, measuring, understanding, and synthesizing insights for Competitive Search quality metrics to articulate product strengths and weaknesses. You will rally the org influencing product strategy through these insights that drive clarity in the org's focus areas.
- Own one of the core competitive product Metrics in Bing.
- Continuously find ways to make the metric more actionable using Data Science techniques
- Develop crisp actionable analyses and insights for teams.
- Deliver such analyses every month working with product leaders across Bing
- 4+ years of experience preferably with using data & metrics to shape product strategy.
- Technical expertise in working with big data, modern data analysis techniques and tools with solid understanding of math/statistics fundamentals
- Strong communication and PM skills to articulate insights and vision, solid story telling with data and influencing and building partnerships with different perspectives
- Proficiencies with common tools like SQL, Excel, PowerBI
- Bachelors/Master's degree in computer science or related engineering field
- Passion for data, metrics and experience in direct application in data driven business
- Familiarity with search engines and online services
- A willingness to learn, share, and improve
- Self-motivated, agile and driven to think out-of-the-box
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.