Position Overview: As a Sales Specialist, you will play a critical role in the strategic growth of Skullcandy brand and products across multiple Amazon global marketplaces. Reporting to the Manager, Sales - Amazon, you will be involved in various aspects of the retail strategy including assortment planning, pricing/promotion execution, program/event launches, and order-related operational efforts.
- Manage the launch of Skullcandy's product assortment on Amazon, ensuring product listings are listed/merchandized/optimized to drive awareness and conversion.
- Support product transitions by ensuring a seamless retail experience from end-of-life products to new product introductions (NPIs).
- Liaise with Amazon to implement Skullcandy promotions, ensuring deal tenet adoption, and adequate funding is provided to achieve required profitability outcomes.
- Manage a catalog of web-only line extensions, partnering with cross-functional partners in Sales, Marketing and Operations to drive sales and meet profitability targets.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure adequate inventory is available during key selling periods.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders at our Global Headquarters (Park City, Utah) to gather on-brand content required to create a rich customer experience on Amazon's detail pages.
- Assist in the creation of SEO content for Amazon product listing pages. Liaise with global agency partners to ensure content effectiveness is captured in translations for other Amazon marketplaces.
- Compile and present weekly sales and inventory reports, sharing insights on account performance. Occasionally, present launch briefings and post-mortems to executive audiences.
- Support Brand Registry, MAP, and grey-market seller enforcement.
- Support special projects involved in shaping the future of the Amazon global platform at Skullcandy.
The Successful Candidate Should Possess The Following
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business (Marketing preferred)
- Microsoft Office, comfort with Excel/PowerPoint (and Google equivalents)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe application suite is preferred
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and/or Seller Central, and Amazon Advertising preferred
- Familiarity with Amazon business metrics
- Strong written English in the context of supporting SEO content creation
- Attention to detail
- A bias to action
- Ability to switch between tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and comfort working with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to report on performance, insights, and recommendations in order to create change
- Fluent in Amazon business metrics and terminology