The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for combining the art of design and coding to develop and maintain beautiful, intuitive digital marketing deliverables. You will work alongside a team of passionate marketing professionals to promote Niagara Parks attractions, experiences, and products to visitors from around the world.
Assisted by designers and storytellers, your knowledge of front-end web development, UI/UX design, web analytics and search engine marketing allow you to launch effective digital marketing campaigns, create breathtaking landing pages, and continually improve the form and function of Niagara Parks' online communication channels.
This position compensates at a rate of $26.94 to $33.12 per hour (Pay Band 10).
In alignment with the Niagara Parks Sales and Marketing Plan, and under the direction of the Marketing Manager:
- Plan, execute and report on paid digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to pay-per-click strategies, third-party banner campaigns, social media, and email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor results, report on trends, research new opportunities, and test new strategies to continually improve upon the performance of the entire online advertising portfolio.
- Make use of both content management systems and code to develop and deploy website content tailored to specific audiences based on careful market research and best practices.
- Using the latest tools (including but not limited to SEO tracking platforms, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Optimize) research, analyze and adjust content and features to continually improve website performance and the guest experience.
- Maintain Niagara Parks' web properties to ensure continued AODA compliance and web development best practice.
- Assist with the planning and distribution of multimedia assets for Niagara Parks' website, advertising campaigns, social media channels, in-park media network, and third-party promotion of the brand.
- Assist with monitoring and responding to guest feedback and inquiries received through Niagara Parks' online channels.
- Assist with tracking and responding to online reviews and forums to manage reputational risk, measure and deliver data to help generate trend reports, and anticipate potential issues to proactively mitigate risks.
- With an intimate knowledge of the Niagara Parks Brand Story, ensure brand guidelines are met in every facet.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
- As assigned.
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma/degree in web design, digital marketing, or a related program. Minimum of one year of experience working in a similar role, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom, and InDesign) would be an asset.
- Well-versed in search engine optimization concepts, including the planning, analysis and execution of SEO audits and improvement plans.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, creative environment with the ability to handle multiple projects at once in a cross-functional team.
- Familiar with the digital communication requirements under the Accessibility for Disabled Ontarians Act (AODA).
- Demonstrated maturity and integrity in dealing with guests and clients, including confidential or sensitive information.
The personal information in your candidate profile is collected under the authority of the Niagara Parks Act, R.S.O. 1990, C.N.3, s.4(l) and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It will be used to assess your qualifications for the job postings to which you apply. If successful, your information will also be used for the creation of your employee profile under the authority of the Employment Standards Act, 2000, c.41, s.15(1). We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Niagara Parks will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
If you require disability - related accommodations, please inform the Human Resources (HR) staff. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require additional information regarding the collection and use of the personal information in your candidate profile, or would like to request an alternate format, please contact Niagara Parks at 905.295.4377 ext. 3601 or by e-mail.