DESCRIPTION DE L'ENTREPRISE
Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people.
Our Heavy Vehicle Parts Division is the country's largest network. This division's banners include Traction, TW and Cadel. Servicing the transport, construction and farming sectors, we keep them moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
If the hat fits, we'd be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
As a Product Management Technician, you will join a team whose role is to ensure the implementation and success of our product strategies at both the national and regional levels, whether it be through the implementation of alternative sources of supply, modifications to purchasing and sales units or the updating of product information and its integration into the various systems.
To do this, the Product Management Technician will validate and process requests from the network, whether through research, data extraction or updates and their integration into the various systems.
The team also aims to support the stores by making various products available to customers to help them make sales. In this context, the person we are looking for will work with the various internal stakeholders, whether it is the market managers, the data integrity team, or the Pricing team, by conducting analyses, reports, and various research.
Specifically, you will:
- Initiate effective collaboration with supplier touch points and various stakeholders internally and externally to UAP.
- Prepare and analyze item status changes
- Detect and report any problems that may be related to the configuration of an item
- Ensure the integrity of the product information in our systems and make the settings
- Set up the supply source for our various services
- Create new items and configure them in our systems
- Collaborate on various multi-departmental projects
- Develop new work tools or review existing processes to make them more efficient and in line with current reality.
- Validation and analysis of cost variations for our various suppliers
- Ensure the handling of requests from the network of stores and warehouses and provide them with effective support in relation to product management.
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!