Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: ALS North Vancouver
Reports to: Human Resources Director, ALS Canada Ltd. & ALS USA Inc.
- Have a background in talent acquisition and enjoy leading recruitment strategies?
- Enjoy building relationships within local communities to market the employer brand?
- Have a knack of utilizing social media and an eye for engaging content?
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment and tackling challenges head on?
- Want to work for a company that is rapidly growing; and that values your skills and expertise?
- Have an outgoing, ?can-do? attitude? About the Position
If you have a background in talent acquisition and want to be in a role where you will take ownership of talent acquisition strategies and activities, this is the role for you!
This Talent Acquisition Specialist position works closely with regional leadership in the North American Geochemistry business and the Human Resources team to develop and implement recruitment initiatives. You will be responsible for developing the employee value proposition, creating the employer brand and taking it to market. You will also be responsible for diversifying applicant channels, engaging social media and optimizing recruitment outcomes.
This role will work out of our North Vancouver location, located just past the Second Narrows bridge and within walking distance of Phibb's Exchange.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a talent acquisition role with demonstrated success in proactive recruiting;
- The ability to think outside the box when sourcing and engaging candidates;
- The ability to foster relationships within local communities and effectively market the employer brand;
- Experience in utilizing social media and defining the employer branding;
- Completion of post-secondary education in a Human Resources Management program or equivalent;
- The ability to multi-task and keep organized in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills; coupled with the ability to quickly build rapport with stakeholders;
- Effective communication and presentation skills in order to convey a professional image;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and image editing software. Looking for further details?
Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply online at www.alsglobal.com no later than July 14, 2022.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different
strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued.
ALS welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued. We therefore encourage applications from all individuals; particularly women, First Nations, people with disabilities and visible minorities.
ALS also welcomes applications from people with all levels of ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection