PRO SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
PRO Support Representative's primary responsibility is to support the day-to-day business of an assigned Pro Account Manager. Areas of support include order writing, estimating, sourcing and ordering special order materials, coordinating deliveries, returns and pickups.
The PRO Support Representative owns every customer interaction they have. They are attentive, able to prioritize, organize, and keep track of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work in compliance with laws and regulations, attend and complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and safety hazards observed. Take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
- Work with all PRO team members to ensure the highest level of customer service that our customers have come to expect.
- Coordinate and resolve customer concerns, including delivery errors and returns of damaged product.
- Follow up on all tasks or requests from PRO Account Manager or from customers directly.
- Monitor inventory needs for each delivery and work with stores and shipping to have product ready
- Responsible to coordinate special order.
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills, combined with their own self-motivation and confidence.
- Impeccable phone manners and email etiquette. Always provides timely follow-up.
- Works independently but collaboratively.
- Preparing and following up on estimates/quotes and delivery dates with customers to ensure quality customer service.
- Work collaboratively in the best long-term interests of Payzant Building Products Ltd.
- Communicate needs that could impact inventory levels, ensuring the highest level of fulfillment while balancing the timely purchase of product.
- Enter orders accurately and timely to ensure a seamless transaction every time.
- Continuous learning of new products and technical project skills.
- Participate in all training assigned.
- Other related duties and special assignments as required.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
All pre-screen questions in this posting must be answered in order for your application to be considered