Are you creative? Do you love to work in the Adobe Creative Suite? Are you a PowerPoint Guru? Is attention to detail in your DNA? Do you demonstrate a high level of professionalism in everything you do? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Do you live in the Greater Montreal area? If you answered yes to all these questions this may be a great opportunity for you.
The Design & Marketing Associate at Engage Presentations is passionate about presentation design and thrives working with a fast-paced team. This person must be proficient with, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office for PC, fluently bilingual and a quick learner. The person in this role will collaborate with our entire team to deliver client delight.
This role reports to the Design & Marketing Manager and the Creative Services Senior Director.
A TYPICAL DAY FOR THE DESIGN & MARKETING ASSOCIATE MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Designing presentations and event materials
- Developing templates
- Developing logos
- Creating or formatting documents
- Formatting PowerPoint presentations (marketing or medical content)
- Creating fillable PDF forms in Acrobat
- Creating banners and graphics for trade show booths
- Researching/proposing stock imagery and/or icons
- Editing video and/or audio files
- Collaboration with team-mates
- Attending briefing meetings with clients
- Training and onboarding new team members
THE DESIGN & MARKETING ASSOCIATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Exceptional skills with the Adobe Creative Suite (AI, INDD or PSD)
- Bilingual in English and French
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Design
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- Relentless attention to detail
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office for PC: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Technically savvy with the ability to quickly become proficient in new software
- A team player with a collaborative approach
- High level of professionalism
- Experience or a passion for the healthcare sector
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
- Ability to illustrate or sketch
- A proven track record as a proficient presenter
- A passion for customer service/client management
Please send in a well formatted CV / Resume and a formal cover letter. We will evaluate your formatting, design and communication skills so please make it shine!
This is a full-time office position, remote work during the current COVID situation (we supply the computer equipment).
Salary band: $39,000 - $43,000 commensurate with skills and education, a Health Plan is available.
ABOUT ENGAGE PRESENTATIONS INC.
Engage Presentations Inc. specialize in strategic and creative communication. Engage Presentations helps clients achieve their communication goals in order to rise above the pack, and stand out as presenters. From creating presentation templates, to developing charts, creating graphs, from producing looped videos for trade shows or loops for waiting rooms,
to wordsmithing the content of slides or editing presentations; the team at Engage Presentations works with our clients in order to assist them in the execution of their ideas. Engage Presentations works with clients well beyond the immediate needs of the presentation.
We are centrally located near the intersection of highways 40 and the 15 across the street
from the De la Savane Metro station (Orange Line) on the top floor of a three-story modern office building.