MaxPeople is a professional Human Resources consulting firm offering HR, Training, Recruitment and Employment Law services to clients in need of an effective people strategy to grow their business. We provide services to small and mid-size organizations with the necessary Human Resources infrastructure and the employment law services required for growth. Each of our Human Resources Professionals has significant HR depth along with a breadth of experience in various industries. This expertise, coupled with a people-centric approach has made us a leading HR Consulting Firm in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and beyond.
About our client
Our client is a manufacturer of multiple unique, environmentally friendly, energy-related products. They are a dynamic and growing organization with their head office located in the south end of Barrie. Focused on maintaining an Employer of Choice culture they are committed to providing challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
Are you a Marketing & Communications Specialist with 3-5 years of B2B experience working in a technical industry? Are you interested in an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an incredible company where your voice is heard and your contribution makes a difference? If so, this may be an excellent career opportunity to consider.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist will work under the supervision of the COO. In this role you will be responsible for managing the company's brand in all content marketing, creating and enhancing customer experiences online, championing awareness for their brand and products, and supporting the sales team with lead generation and conversion
What you'll be doing
Brand & PR Management
- Develops the company marketing presence consistent with the brand.
- Plans, develops and executes the go-to-marketing plan aligned with the brand and business strategy.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns on social media pages and other platforms.
- Sets best marketing practices for user and customer experiences in all media formats
- Tracks key metrics and creates reports to measure effectiveness/ROI of marketing initiatives and provides insight into actionable opportunities, continuous improvement, and overall customer experience
Marketing and Graphic Design
- Reviews and revises marketing content calendar, as required.
- Works in collaboration with all departments on projects; maintains frequent communication with all departments to ensure marketing project completion dates are met.
- Troubleshoots marketing problems and provides solutions to staff and customers in a timely manner.
- Maintains marketing budget in collaboration with Controller including the cost breakdown reports and provides to the COO, semi-annually.
- Reviews marketing material to ensure accuracy quarterly, propose changes, updates and reformats
- Ensures marketing material is available for the company and various vendors, representatives and distributors.
- Follows up with distributors to ensure they have all marketing materials.
- Updates the Dropbox shared drive, as required with marketing materials for use by the company representatives and distributors.
- Provides design and graphic work mock-ups (packaging design, advertisements, website, social media platforms, literature etc.).
- Prepares PowerPoints for a specific show or meeting, as required.
- Establishes relationships with various marketing vendors.
- Creates and manages content for all company social media accounts.
- Identifies potential customers through social media using Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and other digital advertising channels.
- Conceptualizes and runs digital marketing campaigns.
- Maximizing digital channel support for sales initiatives.
- Identify prospective audience segments and insights to inform positioning and paid media targeting strategy.
- Leads content management and website development including SEO and SEM
- Writes and reviews blog articles, white papers, email campaigns and other content for marketing initiatives.
- Checks Google analytics and tracks activity, weekly.
- Reviews social media engagements regularly.
- Drafts blog content and social media posts, daily.
- Updates social media pages with content, weekly.
- Updates blog content on the Company website, weekly.
- Copy writes and creates the layout of the monthly newsletter.
- Gives website leads to Sales for follow-up
Customer Management Relation (CRM) Support
- Works closely with management and sales teams to create and manages Salesforce communication and implementation for new product launches as well as ongoing sales management using Autopilot.
- Ensuring accuracy of information and efficiencies in internal marketing materials and data management e.g. Salesforce data.
Tradeshow and Event Planning
- Prepares email correspondence to trade show organizers and distributors.
- Organizes tradeshow, product displays, or conference items e.g. UTILITY Expo, CEATI and IEEE.
- Sources trade show items, monthly.
- Coordinate all preparation tasks including registrations, reservations, attendee pickups, trade show material orders, setup and takedown as well as attending the events as required.
General and Administrative Support
- Arranges weekly marketing meetings with the COO to report and set priorities regarding trade shows, newsletters, website, literature, interaction with sales staff, rep. firms, and distributors.
- Tracks and reports expenses; provides the monthly expense report to the COO.
- Organizes company social events, including logistical coordination, advance preparation of communication materials and onsite support.
- Inputs trade show and events schedule in Outlook.
- Responsible for day-to-day internal communication.
What we require
- Minimum 3-5-years of B2B marketing
- Extensive experience in packaging design and display creation
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud and Autopilot
- Subject matter expert in digital marketing including content creation/optimization, Salesforce/Email campaigns, social media, particularly LinkedIn, paid advertising/promotions
- Exceptional communicator (written and verbal) and emotionally intelligent
- Strong project management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional creative thinking skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and a ?hands-on? approach-must be willing to ?roll up your sleeves? when needed to get the job done!
- Motivated and driven to achieve excellence in every area
- Possess a high level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining confidential information of all company and client related matters
- Demonstrates initiative to assist in other areas when requested or required e.g. office teamwork.
What our client offers
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust group benefits
- Flexible Schedules and Work-Life Balance
- Groundbreaking Work Opportunities in an R&D environment
- Positive Impact with Environmentally Friendly products
- Fun & Cool Jobs not found elsewhere
- Great Perks & Benefits
- Abundant Training & Professional Development
- Passionate Team and Impressive Leaders & Role Models
- H&S is a priority including COVID public health guidelines
Thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply including individuals with disabilities, those who identify as Black, Indigenous or persons of color, members of the LGBTQ2S+ community and others. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation.