At WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, It's all about people. As a knowledge organization, we know that our people are the key to our success. We are currently recruiting friendly, professional sales representatives to be part of building something that's bigger than themselves...so get pumped!
Sales Representative / Estimator
Territory Area: Tri-Cities, Surrey, Langley and White Rock
Pay Structure: Competitive base
- bonuses (based on results)
Our sales representatives are given access to our CRM system and visit our prospective customers after appointments are scheduled.
We advertise for our leads, prequalify our customers and present the best opportunity for a sale.
We provide paid training, a proven sales system, uniforms and vehicle/gas reimbursement. Our Sales Representatives are the important front-line of our business as you will be the first in-person interaction the customer receives.
Does this sound like you?
You are a personable, clean cut, well-organized, creative problem solver and goal-oriented team player who loves a challenging and fun environment. You have a proven track record of sales along with a flexible schedule that allows you to work evenings and weekends if need be. You are a reliable, congenial people person that is open to coaching and loves to celebrate individual and franchises success.
Want to be successful here? Show us your...
- Passion for Sales (paid training provided)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and self-motivation
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Punctuality and priority management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer, internet and tablet skills
A day in the life of WOW
- Responsibilities include...
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals (we want someone who is very goal-oriented)
- Build rapport with customers.
- Actively listen to customers and present a detailed proposal that addresses their project needs.
- Close sales on the spot or through persistent follow up with the customer.
- Complete sales related administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collaborate with our Job Site Managers to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers.
- Assist with lead generation
- Enough leads will be provided for a qualified applicant to make
- Participate in WOW 1 DAY PAINTING conferences, training, and events.
Sound like you & piqued your interest? Great, apply today!