True North Mortgage is looking for a content writer with experience to work with our marketing team, establish a consistent brand voice, develop basic guidelines, content calendar and enhance our existing online content.
Part-time or ongoing contract work with an opportunity to evolve the position into something more.
- Lives in Canada.
- Established writing portfolio.
- Keen understanding of brand tone and voice.
- Knowledge of finance, mortgage-related terms and topics.
- High-level understanding of SEO principles.
- Ability to contribute content directly into the Website Content Management System.
- Ability to self-edit, prioritize, research, and fact-check content.
Nice to haves
- Located in Calgary
- Ability to contribute/collaborate on design (social media posts etc.)
- Ability to write in English and French
- Mortgage or relevant financial background
About True North Mortgage
With the most 5-star reviews in the industry, it's a no brainer to choose True North Mortgage for your mortgage needs. With seamless service in-person, online, or over the phone, you can apply from anywhere! And we're sure you'll be pleased with our speedy service and low, low rates.
We are headquartered in Calgary but have locations across Canada. We have access to most lenders & banks, in addition to our in-house lender, THINK Financial.