Êtes-vous enthousiaste à l'idée de contribuer aux efforts de génération de pistes (Lead Gen) et de fidélisation des clients de votre équipe en bonifiant le site web de l'entreprise? Votre côté créatif est-il stimulé par la création d'images et de documents captivants dans Photoshop, Illustrator et InDesign? Et, mieux encore, avez-vous déjà voulu aider les musées et institutions culturelles de renommée mondiale à briller de tout feu? Si vous avez répondu par l'affirmative à trois reprises, poursuivez votre lecture car Gallery Systems, l'un des principaux éditeurs de logiciels destinés aux musées et aux institutions culturelles, est à la recherche d'un.e Spécialiste en marketing numérique dynamique pour rejoindre son équipe marketing en pleine expansion.
Joignez-vous à nous et bénéficiez d'un environnement de travail (virtuel) des plus agréables, d'opportunités d'apprentissage avec des professionnels de musées de premier plan, d'un cheminement de carrière évolutif ainsi que d'un programme de rémunération comprenant un salaire compétitif, un boni, des avantages sociaux et un plan d'actionnariat des employés.
Veuillez noter que ce poste est basé dans la région de Montréal afin de faciliter la tenue de réunions d'équipe occasionnelles en personne, lorsque ce sera sécuritaire. De plus, la maîtrise de l'anglais, tant à l'oral qu'à l'écrit, est requise.
Are you eager to contribute to your team’s lead generation and client nurturing goals by enhancing the company’s website? Do you enjoy creating enticing images and documents with your Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills? And, best of all, have you ever wanted to help world-renowned museums and cultural institutions shine their brightest? If you answered yes three times, keep reading as Gallery Systems, a leading museum software company, is seeking an eager Digital Marketing Specialist to join its expanding Marketing team. Please note this position is 100% remote and based in the Greater Montreal Area to facilitate occasional in-person team meetings, when it is safe to do so.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us share stories that resonate and inspire action. You will get to work with cross-functional teams, think strategically, and understand our business drivers. The ideal candidate is creative and a quick learner, has a keen eye for detail as well as a proven track record of website administration, a solid foundation of relevant technologies, and the ability to manage, plan, document, and implement continual improvement. Innovation and creativity are critical components of this position, as well as the ability to learn and think on your feet.
You will also work in close collaboration with the Content Marketing Specialist to create compelling marketing collateral—such as guides, product documentation, and materials for our upcoming Users Conference—as well as images for Gallery Systems’ website and social media accounts.
If you like what you’ve read so far, are organized and detail-oriented with effective project management skills, we want to e-meet you. Apply now!
The person sought for this position is experienced, talented, multidisciplinary, and a self-directed and self-motivated individual with exceptional communication skills. The applicant must be a team player and a resourceful self-starter, be organized and detail oriented, and have effective project management skills. Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, and changing technology environment is required, as is being comfortable collaborating with a remote team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work remotely full time and report to the Marketing Manager.
- Prepare and coordinate the publication of new content in collaboration with the Content Marketing Specialist
- Optimize the website as required to ensure top placement in organic (SEO) and paid SERPs (SEM) based on Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools or metrics, and to support the team’s lead generation efforts
- Monitor the competition’s websites and propose action plans to make the required changes
- Establish a continuous improvement process to perform technical tests, maintain the website (WordPress versions, plugin updates, themes, backups, etc.), and resolve technical issues, as well as implement the necessary modifications based on best practices and on Google’s latest and upcoming Core Updates
Graphic Design & Video Editing
- Team up with the Content Marketing Specialist to create effective visuals for the website, blog posts, social media, eGuides, product literature, and various marketing collateral
- Work with the Content Marketing Specialist to create and produce compelling videos
- Collaborate with marketing, product management, sales, professional services, and client support team members as required to deliver consistent messaging and branding across all activities and departments, and to help Marketing and Gallery Systems achieve their objectives
- Support the Marketing Manager with the client webinar program
- Take on more responsibilities and turn them into opportunities to shine within the team and the company
- Degree in Marketing, graphic or web design/development or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- A creative mind and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and within a team
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and project management skills, demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Proficiency in HTML, WordPress, SEO, SEM, and related software/skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and video editing software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Analytics, Ads, Keyword Planner
- Museum sector or software industry knowledge or experience
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work remotely—you must be comfortable working with a remote team
- Develop your marketing skills in the direction you choose
- Earn a bonus—based on company and personal performance
- Participate in the employee share plan
- Collaborate with the world’s most amazing museums and collections
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path
- All applicants are required to submit a cover letter and links to websites, brochures, guides, infographics, and videos they’ve helped put together, in addition to a resume
- Selected candidates will be asked to complete a small assignment as part of the interview process
ABOUT GALLERY SYSTEMS
Gallery Systems, an innovative software company headquartered in Manhattan’s Financial District, has developed leading collection management solutions for the finest museums and cultural institutions throughout the world for nearly 40 years. We are dedicated to constantly improving the way cultural organizations manage and share their collections with their communities.
We are a progressive company, filled with talented, bright, and self-directed people. We offer a collaborative work environment where creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence are highly valued. The compensation package includes a competitive base salary and a performance bonus (based on company and personal performance). Some of the benefits we offer include vacation, comprehensive health coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, company RSP plan, and a casual dress code.
Help us create moments and experiences that will keep people coming back and take your career to the next level. Submit your resume with links to websites, brochures, guides, infographics, and videos you’ve helped put together, along with a cover letter today!
Gallery Systems is an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote, and provide all other privileges of employment to qualified people without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, ethnicity, familial status, religion, sexual orientation or any other classification for which discrimination is prohibited.
Au plaisir de vous rencontrer virtuellement!