O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to lead marketing efforts to help connect us to potential franchise owners.
The "What's in it for me?"
I am passionate about all aspects of Marketing and will be able to fully utilize my experience to make my mark on the business and help it grow. A generalist by nature and a specialist be necessity, I will be able to leverage my digital expertise, love of technology and creativity to make an impact on the business. I will be motivated by collaborating with passionate colleagues and being part of seeing entrepreneurs achieve their dream of business ownership.
Who we are
We've taken the ?ordinary? world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our uniquely branded home services franchises
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine
- we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It's all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we're in the business of being exceptional, that means we're always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
A day in the life:
- Drive brand awareness, establishing paid and earned strategies in targeted markets
- Own traffic and lead generation, establishing targets and benchmarks for sessions, leads, cost per lead and opportunity goals
- Mature the lead nurture program, leveraging marketing automations with a roadmap for future automations
- Work with Content Specialist, creative team, and any applicable vendors to establish themes and execute campaign assets
- Take the lead on all campaign and project management, managing all media channels including budget, targets, and reporting, working closely with the team and and any applicable vendors to establish themes and execute campaign assets
- Work closely with our CEO and Managing Director to report on performance and strategy
- Lead, mentor and develop a team to execute on the vision for Franchise Development (franchise sales)
What you bring to the table:
- Experience managing marketing vendors
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Experience leading and developing a team of marketing professionals
- Knowledge of customer retention strategies
- Experience mapping and understanding your customer including segmentation and targeted messaging across multiple channels
- A background as a marketing generalist with a track record of success as a specialist in all aspects of digital
- Experience and comfort with Pardot or Marketo
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Experience in an agency environment is an asset
- Comfort in delivering and creating successful marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular, relaying complex marketing data to non-marketing stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills
- Comfortable working with KPI and analytics
Is this the marketing leadership role you've been seeking?
Send us a resume and let's talk about it!