Founded over 40 years ago, SAIL Outdoors Inc. is a Canadian company whose Head Office is located in Laval. SAIL Outdoors brings together professionals from all over the spectrum who share their talents and experiences to enhance ?their? stores, situated in Québec and Ontario. SAIL stores offer the vastest selection of brand-name products within the largest outdoors, camping, hunting, and fishing network in Eastern Canada!
As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for offering the best advice to each customer so that each outdoor adventure is unforgettable. You advise each client as if you were going on an expedition with them!
Day-to-day, you will work alongside your Department Manager. Your involvement includes:
- Listening, advising, and guiding your customers;
- Informing customers about products and promotions;
- Perfecting your knowledge by participating in product training sessions;
- Making your department a place where it feels good to shop by lending a helping hand with upkeep, merchandising, and pricing.
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
- is (too) passionate about the fishing;
- enjoys sharing with others and who knows how to listen;
- is known for your energy and the effort you put in to what you are passionate about.
**SAIL welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are invited for an interview, simply ask the hiring manager that contacted you the required accommodation or assistance.**