Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Sales Consultant establishes and maintains customer relationships representing company in sales calls while achieving sales goals for products in assigned territory.
- Ensure continuous sales improvement within the territory including product introductions pricing.
- Responsible for providing customer quotes to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Working with marketing and Sales Management to ensure physician preceptors are established and thus working closely to ensure expenses are managed and communicated to marketing prior to implementation.
- Develop new and/or expand business with existing customers through introduction of new products presenting product information explaining product features and distinctions.
- Work with management and other sales representatives to coordinate sales and marketing efforts expand business opportunities and increase customer service.
- Identify and resolve customer problems through contact with customer service department.
- Responsible for development of effective customer relations within assigned territory in order to ensure satisfaction and service and promote need awareness.
- Maintain variety of contacts within Company to gather and exchange information related to sales goals and results product availability and pricing marketing strategies and plans and status of orders.
- Remain cognizant of significant trends and developments in field by monitoring competitor activities and products as well as feedback from customers.
- Attend regional and national sales meetings as well as tradeshows as directed by RVP.
- Perform other related tasks as requested or assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field (or equivalent knowledge) required.
Minimum of 1 year of related or relevant experience in Sales and/or Marketing required.
Relevant experience determined by discretion of hiring manager and VP of Sales.
Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team.
Internal Contacts: Sales Marketing and Customer Service departments in order to coordinate and follow up on sales identify leads and resolve problems.
- External Contacts: Current and potential customers to conduct formal presentations negotiate and close sales and develop business opportunities.
- Must be able to travel depending on territory requirements.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks
- so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is a global technology leader, crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies; life sciences; industrial solutions; and cameras and audio products. Throughout our 100-year history, Olympus has focused on being true to society and making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Olympus Canada Inc. (OCI)-a subsidiary of Olympus Corporation of the Americas-manages the Company's operations and workforce throughout Canada in roles such as sales, marketing, service, and support functions. Based in Richmond Hill, ON, OCI is committed to developing our employees and supporting our local communities. For more information, visit olympuscanada.com and truetolife.com.
Olympus...True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Posting Notes: // Canada (CA) // Ontario (CA-ON) // London //