- You'll be responsible for driving strategy, leadership and execution on the lifecycle marketing that drives some of the most important metrics in our business. If that gets you jazzed then read on.
We're looking for a strategic and creative marketer who knows how to identify their audience, understand their behaviors, pain points, motivation, and build captivating customer marketing campaigns that help our users become better versions of themselves. Leading a team of customer marketers that specialize in lifecycle marketing, you'll help them and shape your own lifecycle strategies in our activation, engagement and resurrection programs.
Using several channels including email, in-app messaging, PPC, product tours, and by working with our product, sales, and support teams, the Customer Marketing team at Unbounce helps drive the user behaviours that make our customers successful, while building strategies to drive product/feature adoption, engagement, revenue expansion, and reduce churn.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead lifecycle marketing, your team's strategy, and the marketers who work within it.
- Coach and level up your team as well as other teams you work with.
- Strategize, build and execute customer marketing lifecycle programs that deepen customer relationships at scale and drive our adoption/retention KPIs.
- Show leadership in cross-team initiatives that drive our lifecycle metrics.
- Develop creative & high-converting, but still delightful, marketing content (such as emails, landing pages and in-app messages) that builds product awareness and helps our customers get more value from Unbounce.
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate customer journey mapping across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Lead and project manage campaigns and programs with multiple collaborators from inception through execution and ultimately performance measurement and reporting.
- Use Intercom and other lifecycle messaging tools to create advanced automated email and in-app workflows.
- Collect and use customer data (attributes and behaviours) and interviews to develop advanced segmentation to enable personalized messaging, campaigns, and effective customer insights.
- Stay on top of customer marketing best practices, and consistently share the best of what you learn with your team to infuse it into your ideation, strategy and approach.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
- You have 4+ years' experience in a marketing strategy role with one or more of the following: content marketing, email marketing, campaign strategy, growth marketing or marketing automation.
- Have experience coaching & managing others, and believe that you can have more impact by helping others grow.
- You have led major cross-team initiatives and have had others buy into a vision you've created.
- You're an excellent writer and think copy should be delightful. We'd love to see your past work.
- You have a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle and how to create meaningful segmentation of your customers along the way.
- You are skilled at building product adoption strategies with experience motivating cohorts of customers to use specific features and functionality.
- Your DNA is wired with customer and teammate empathy. We're keen to work with someone who wants to regularly talk to customers and interview them.
- You have a proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively.
- You are data driven and analytical, with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights
- experience with analytics tools and spreadsheets is a must.
- You're career experienced, so organizational skills and accountability should be something you're wearing everyday.
- You're insatiably curious, excited to take on leadership and show a bias for action.
- A practitioner who is always working on building/expanding their ?playbook' of best practices, tactics, strategies or mental models that they can apply to work or share with others.
- You are keen to work cross functionally including mentoring other marketers, and leading strategic initiatives that include our product, sales, support, data and marketing teams.
- Familiarity or certification with Reforge, PMA, and Pragmatic Marketing a huge plus. We'll be speaking the same language.
What's in it for You:
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure
- you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget
- Networking budget
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.
Powered by JazzHR