It's your experience that counts
Rise is Canada's complete HR
- Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams
- all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you'll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We're a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR
- Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we'd really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We're a highly driven group of professionals focused on driving adoption of the world's most powerful, easy-to-use online HR, benefits and payroll solution for small and mid-sized business.
We're looking for an experienced marketing director with expertise in leading B2B SaaS marketing teams to success. You'll be responsible for developing marketing plans and strategy, coaching team members, and managing the overall outbound and inbound, thought leadership and go-to-market strategies for our business.
You're an expert in developing lead generative strategies and working closely with sales teams to reach revenue targets. You have experience in playing a key leadership role on a senior management team, work well under pressure and enjoy the challenge of working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Here's what you'll be doing
Vision and Strategy:
- Lead the Rise Marketing team to share the story of Rise and generate demand for our solutions, grow revenue and create a clear sense of value for our clients.
- Develop marketing plans and strategy that will help Rise achieve its short and long-term goals, including responsibility for the company's brand, PR & communications, analyst relations, demand generation, events, and product & customer marketing functions.
- Define OKR metrics and measurements of success that support the company's goals and strategy.
- Implement marketing programs that position Rise as the go-to solution in our markets, aligning with Rise's go-to-market strategy to support the Sales team in achieving revenue and sales ARR targets.
- Lead and direct multi-channel customer acquisition and retention strategies, including but not limited to direct marketing and digital marketing.
- Drive brand development and awareness, leveraging appropriate outreach channels to cost-effectively accelerate traffic and customer acquisition.
- Manage the marketing budget, including advertising, paid media, events, and market research.
- Develop highly persuasive messaging for target market segments, creating new campaigns and optimizing existing campaigns based on campaign results and effectiveness.
- Analyze marketing results to gain insight, improve funnel conversion rates, and exceed marketing goals.
- Promote an environment of metrics-driven improvement in marketing effectiveness, methods, costs, and results.
- Lead the continued enhancement of program tracking, reporting, and interpretation of key performance metrics to assess and improve channel performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Leadership and Coaching:
- Attract, hire, train, and lead a team of marketing professionals and structure the marketing team to deliver on the strategic plan, allocating resources across projects and roles.
- Lead, manage, and supervise direct and partner marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics, and marketing automation functions.
- Providing coaching and 1:1s for individual team members, give feedback and conduct performance development conversations.
- Collaborate with senior management to introduce new marketing concepts while maintaining effective working relationships with Product, Sales, and Client Service teams.
- Marketing leadership experience of 10+ years, working in successful B2B SaaS startup companies.
- Experience in expanding marketing footprint in SMB market in North America.
- Experience developing comprehensive marketing strategies and demonstrated ability to plan, lead and manage execution.
- Hands-on experience with inbound and outbound marketing, including campaign messaging, conversion analysis and funnel optimization, media outreach & PR, paid advertisements, content marketing, conferences, webinars, social engagements, and more.
- Ability to forecast the marketing & sales funnel and ensure initiatives are optimized to align with sales and marketing targets.
- Analytical and driven on metrics, with working knowledge of various SaaS tracking tools to manage and monitor marketing activities, forecast, analyze, and drive marketing process improvements.
- Familiarity with marketing technology and tools for measuring all marketing channels, including HubSpot, Unbounce, Salesforce, and others.
- Proven ability to recruit, lead, and scale marketing teams.
- Team player that is passionate about technology.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A resilient leader with the ability to embrace change and navigate ambiguity.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related fields; MBA is a bonus.
What's in it for you
- Amazing people
- incredible workspace
- meaningful work
- Guilt-free WFH
- 3 weeks vacation
- Personal Wellness Days
- No-work Birthday day off
- No-work Work Anniversary
- Volunteer Day
- Health Cheque gym/club membership subsidy
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Fitness facility
- RRSP Match
- $1000 Learning & Development personal budget
- $2000 in Counselling coverage
- Stand-up desks
- No-wait Sun Life benefits. We waive the waiting period, always!