Sinclair Dental is a proud leader in the Dental Supply Industry, distributing over 20,000 unique dental products. We're privately owned and we are growing. Our success is due to our entrepreneurial spirit and our unwavering commitment to customer excellence. Join our team of more than 600 employees across Canada.
As the Employer Branding and Internal Communications Specialist, you will be responsible to plan, develop, write, coordinate, update and publish the various corporate communications (Intranet, social media and digital platforms, memos, etc.) in order to enhance employee experience and employer brand position, improve information sharing and engagement among employees, and position the company as an employer of choice.
In this newly created role, your first assignments will be to lead the implementation of the Sinclair Intranet, coordinate and implement employer branding strategies as well as develop and implement an overall employee communications strategy and calendar according to the business objectives, events and target audiences.
This position is located in our North Vancouver, British Columbia head office.
You have an undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, marketing or relevant field, proven experience in communication and social media, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work autonomously, being self-motivated with a very strong sense of organization
- Excellent project management skills, including creating and executing strategic communication plans
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of company personnel, including senior management.
- Ability to condense many of ideas into succinct communications
- Work well in collaboration with other departments as well as independently
- Ability to take initiative and generate creative/engaging ideas
You are proficient in using MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Other presentation software are an asset). You are passionate about Social Media, ready to constantly monitor and follow new trends. You demonstrate an excellent level of written bilingualism (French and English).
What's in it for you?
In return, you'll be partnering with successful, growing company in a strong market. You will receive a competitive salary, extensive benefits coverage, complimentary parking, and access to our onsite gym facility.