As a trusted partner to the world's leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers, and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency.
More than 1 billion loyalty program members touch our products through brands like Hilton, Air Canada, Lyft, British Airways, United Airlines, Air France-KLM, Chase Bank, Etihad Airways, and many more. Our team of 250+ people across 5 global offices works together to build and launch new solutions, solve complex challenges for our partners, and create a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Click here to learn more about Points!
Points is looking for a Manager, Product Marketing (PMM) to join our Marketing Team for a contract position until April 2022.
Collaborating closely with Product, Business Development, Relationship Management, and Marketing, the PMM is responsible for defining the value proposition, go-to-market strategy and sales enablement tools for Points' suite of loyalty currency products. The PMM plays a key role in driving demand, usage and continued relevance of our products through their lifecycle to support Points' growth and sales objectives.
Reporting into the Director, Product Marketing, the PMM will be responsible for:
Leverage market intelligence to help shape new product opportunities
- Be an expert on consumer needs, competitive offerings, and industry trends in loyalty currency, and translate that intelligence into actionable insights for key stakeholders
- Define and regularly evaluate optimal value proposition, positioning and messaging for our products
- Ongoing collaboration with Product to help inform product innovation and optimization with market intelligence
Build go-to-market-strategy for new products and product features
- Define optimal product/feature positioning, branding, and messaging
- Identify and profile key member segment(s) for new products
- Define optimal B2C marketing strategy for new products, including channel mix, and member acquisition and retention strategies
- Build internal and external communication plan for new product launches and enhancements
Develop and optimize Sales Enablement content and tools to help accelerate the pipeline
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement teams to build and maintain comprehensive, up-to-date training content and tools necessary for sales readiness
- Working with the Brand and Content team, develop partner-facing sales collateral and content, including but not limited to: pitch decks, case studies, white papers, website messaging
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and maintain product-related best practices, and gather, analyze and action on Partner feedback to support sales opportunities
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing or product marketing, preferably in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, insights, and trends and turn them into actionable plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, and ability to gain cooperation in a non-authority relationship
- Self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented
- Resourceful and able to prioritize ruthlessly
- Loyalty experience is an asset
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.