We are looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator who is responsible, inspired and artistically motivated to help us tell the story of Avant while leveraging our work with the Atlassian suite of tools to unlock new opportunities, differentiate our brand and grow our business as an Atlassian Solution Partner. Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who can help drive marketing activities in our organization while working with the Avant Executive and the Atlassian Channel Marketing Team. They will have in-depth knowledge of all social networking platforms and digital marketing skills. You will be able to identify opportunities and produce creative and effective marketing and communications through various mediums including social media, email, websites and print. Excellent computer skills and ability to leverage latest marketing and sales software, systems and processes is a must. Successful candidate should have the ability to be fully set-up to work from home, including online access for the proficient use of email, video conferencing and online project management tools for planning, tracking, and collaborating with the team.
- Act as a role model and ambassador for the mission, vision, values and communicate the strategic directions of Avant
- Develop, Deliver and execute Marketing campaigns
- Develop promotional materials, develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Advise on the marketing direction, exploring new ways to promote the business and attract new clients
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Establish distribution networks for products and services
- Research and prepare communications strategies and materials, and implement recommendations
- Assist in the preparation of online ads, webinars, brochures, reports, newsletters and other materials
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Proactively contribute creative marketing ideas for brand initiatives & special projects
- Analyze trends, business results and the competitive environment; identify consumer insights and translate insights into action
- Maintain and improve sales offer templates and documentation
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing.
- 1-3 years of proven professional experience in online/offline marketing, event and webinar planning, advertising, or public relations
- Experience in graphic design and video creation considered an asset
- Proven record of success in traditional and non-traditional marketing with measurable results
- Experience with Only Advertising including Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with on marketing automation platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written, oral and general communications skills
- Ability to analyze data insights and provide insights and recommendations where appropriate
- Strong attention to detail with ability to see big picture
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects while delivering on schedule and on budget
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a drive for innovation
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Team spirit, willingness to collaborate and assist within the team and across organization
- Part-time, Contract
To be considered, please submit a resume along with a cover letter via Isarta.