Take up a challenge at the intersection of disruptive innovation and entrepreneurship in the age of digital transformation and AI. The successful candidate will contribute his/her skills, expertise and creativity to propel an innovative product into the booming market of Sports Tech.
KICK is a dynamic startup that emerged from innovation and R&D with the ambition is to become a leader in adaptive technologies and Sport 4.0. Founded in 2019, KICK is quickly positioning itself and is about to launch its first product: a digital app that has the potential to revolutionize the world of football.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
In collaboration with our team and in accordance with the mission and vision of KICK, the digital marketing specialist will be in charge of developing and deploying the marketing strategy and managing the media content for an optimal exposure.
- Full time and Permanent
- Remote work (though KICK is based in Quebec City)
- Develop strategies that capture key initiatives and innovation of KICK;
- Take the lead in the creation of content for promoting brand and products;
- Manage and deliver digital content according on time and budget;
- Develop and organize SEO and optimization strategies;
- Contribute to the company's growth in collaboration with team members;
- Use analytics to formulate insightful recommendations;
- Monitor trends and best practices;
- Propose new ideas – from recommendations to implementation of digital management tools – to improve processes and outcomes;
- Ensure coherence of branding across all marketing channels;
- Update content on the website.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other relevant fields;
- MBA or similar degree would be an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing or a relevant combination of work and training experiences;
- Expertise in digital strategies and digital project management.
- SEO best practices and digital marketing trends;
- Expert knowledge of web analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Trends, Facebook Insights, Wordpress and Mailchimp)
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), the Internet and digital tools (for example, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in SEO;
- Knowledge of email compliance policies and social media management.
Key Skills :
- Creativity, autonomy and thoroughness
- Excellent planning, organization and adaptive skills
- Initiative and good management of time and priorities
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Efficient in a fast-paced and multitasking environment
- Working well in a team and being open to remote interactions
WHAT KICK OFFERS
- A competitive salary between $49,000 and $60,000
- A flexible and remote schedule
- Access to continuing education programs to promote professional development
- An excellent working atmosphere within a dynamic team
- Joining a team of experts for which participatory management is a priority;
- The opportunity to participate in the success of an innovative startup