Working with the Marketing team, we’re looking for a driven and creative multi-tasking professional who will be responsible for the production of internal and external communications at Richter. The ideal candidate will bring innovative thinking and an inspired approach to enhancing and disseminating Richter’s brand, messaging and expertise to a variety of audiences including prospects and clients (entrepreneurs, business families, and senior business executives) and potential team members.
Developing new ideas for enhancing the profile of the firm and its’ professionals through unique content and engaging communications tactics is not only encouraged, it’s necessary! We’re seeking an individual who is willing to present new ideas and fresh thinking when it comes to the execution of communication plans, print and digital material, promotional campaigns, public relations and special projects.
This incumbent must be bilingual (English/French).
Our Advisor will shape the content of the firm, ensuring tone of voice, grammar and style are consistent with the Richter brand. Duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Working with our professionals to deliver (drafting and editing) engaging articles and thought leadership pieces for various audiences and publications, both print and digital
- Writing speeches on behalf of members of the firm for various events
- Crafting media pitches for various initiatives
- Optimizing presentations, reports, etc. to add value, ensure proper branding and quality control
- Creating ad copy, working with our designer to execute ads for sponsorships, digital, etc.
- Drafting internal communications
- Creating and developing marketing collateral to help us differentiate in the market
QUALIFICATIONS – MUSTS HAVE’S:
- 3-5 years of experience
- University degree in marketing, communications, journalism, digital marketing, or similar field
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
- Impeccable written English and French communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and identify and manage priorities
- Ability to navigate a complex professional environment and work directly with senior partners, as well as professionals of all levels
- Creativity, autonomy and takes initiative
- Adept at building trusting relationships with in-demand professionals
WHAT RICHTER OFFERS YOU?
While currently our Marketing team is working remotely, our Montreal office is conveniently located on McGill College. We look forward to returning to the office as a team, soon. We have regular volunteer opportunities and a variety of team social events. Learning is encouraged, and courses are reimbursed for our team members.
A competitive compensation package, insurance benefits, a retirement savings plan, an employee and family assistance program, a health and well-being program, as well as professional development are also offered. To accommodate your personal and family obligations, a variety of work arrangements are available which may include a flexible schedule and working remotely.
If your application is selected, we will call you for a preliminary phone interview.
We hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for your application.