JOB TITLE: Marketing & Communications Manager
DIVISION: West Region
REPORTS TO: General Manager West Region
LOCATION: Okotoks, AB
Trouw Nutrition is a part of Nutreco, a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future. Nutreco employs approximately 12,000 people in 35 countries with sales in 90 countries.
Reporting to the General Manager Western Region of Trouw Nutrition Canada (TNCA), the Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the design and execution of marketing and communication projects and plan in support of our Western business. As a member of the Marketing & Communications team of Trouw Nutrition Canada (TNCA), the incumbent will work closely with the Regional Sales Managers, Marketing and Communications Specialists and Product Managers.
Job Description :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide overall leadership in the promotion of our branded products and services as the foundation of our value proposition;
- Design and execute marketing & communication projects to support our value proposition in Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- Facilitate and support the execution of regional launch plans and encourage the use of marketing and sales support materials by the sales and technical teams;
- Collaborate in the design and execution of the established inbound marketing strategy in the West to achieve customer engagement;
- Support Business Leaders across species for local/regional events, shows and training sessions to achieve sales and marketing goals;
- Provide marketing support to our Dealer network; serve as liaison for the correct use of our branding guidelines;
- Participate in as a member of the TNCA Marketing team;
- Contribute as a team member for the development and execution of the annual marketing & communications plan for TNCA;
- Maintain compliance of marketing and promotional materials with Corporate Guidelines.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration;
- Minimum 6 years, less than 10 years of experience working in commercial or marketing environment;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Experience in agriculture, pharmaceutical, feed or food industry preferable;
- Superior project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, knowledge of French language considered an asset;
- Ability to collaborate as a team player in a cross-functional management structure;
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills;
- Experience in Online Marketing, Graphic Design or related discipline considered an asset;
- Ability to travel (up to 20% supporting shows and events) as required.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the careers section of our website at www.trouwnutrition.ca and submit an application. The position will remain open until filled. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.