Provides support to the Manager and Sr. Manager of Sales Operations & Planning to ensure that all sales requirements for seamless execution of all initiatives related to customer sales are in place. The position is involved in both day-to-day operational sales requirements, and, under the direction of department managers, longer-term strategic initiatives and projects related to sales.
- Support the following initiatives as required: annual customer business planning process, weekly volume call and forecast process, Brand News Highlights meetings and ongoing communications.
- Undertake data pulls and analysis related to the Build-Out-The-Store (BOTS) execution framework involving the ongoing measurement and reporting of content metrics.
- Support sales data and information tracking related to new vendor onboarding and work closely with Department Manager to ensure all deliverables required by sales are on time and complete.
- Support data and information requirements related to Private Label in areas related to product inventory reporting and management to meet sales requirements.
- Provide data and tracking in support of all
standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to sales function. This includes the following SOPs:
- Cost changes
- New product launches
- Seasonal and Special Pack Booking process
- PAT forecasting guidelines
- Asset transfers and customer code changes
- Ensure data integrity is in place on all related to product launches and other product related change initiatives to ensure seamless sales execution.
- Deliver on ad hoc requests by Sr. Manager and Manager of Sales Operations and Planning on a timely basis.
Education/Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
- Bachelor's of Business Administration degree
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Three (3) to four (4) years of analytical experience in CPG industry
- Category Advisor/Category Management experience preferred
Key Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficient in Excel, highly skilled in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of Qlikview or similar data analysis / reporting tools
- Can-do attitude and deadline oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities, strong time management skills
- A problem solver
- able to see connections, uncover insights and draw conclusions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- ability to communicate and work well and effectively with others in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to evaluate data and make recommendations
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Employment Reference Check
UNFI believes in a diverse and accommodating workplace. UNFI encourages and promotes applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability or otherwise. UNFI is committed to providing full accommodation for persons with disabilities in all active processes and procedures including but not limited to the recruitment process. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process.
- Schedule: Full-time