As part of EY's focus on the people agenda of organizations and change initiatives, our People Advisory Services professionals assist our clients in successfully managing and sustaining people, process and/or technology change. This may include the identification and management of stakeholders, leadership development, organizational design, training, cultural assessment and development, talent management, workforce strategies, and planning and executing key communications.
We are seeking a Communications Manager for our PAS practice. In joining our team, you will gain valuable experiences and a wealth of knowledge by working across various capabilities, service offerings, and agencies. Working in multidisciplinary teams, often directly with leaders of major organizations, you will bring diverse perspectives to every challenge. We are uniquely and strategically positioned to advise government and public sector leaders in the face of increasing disruptions, an ever-changing workforce and evolving business landscape. You will find an environment that is both entrepreneurial and collaborative. We will help you achieve your potential by supporting your professional development and by providing you with leadership opportunities.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee moral
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with an organization's brand
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Work collaboratively in a team environment (knows when to lead and when to follow)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside of the box, thrive on new challenges
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to adapt messaging and style to suit the needs of different audiences. Strong facilitation skills, including the ability to design meeting agendas or workshop activities to design creative solutions, build commitment to outcomes and drive decision making.
- High level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
TO QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
WHAT WORKING AT EY OFFERS
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture
- built on high-performance teaming
- where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.