The Sales Coordinator is a combined role of both front desk/sales and is responsible for group/sales department activities, including supervising contracts, driving sales revenue, managing customer and vendor relations, and related sales performance. This individual will help manage the internal marketing, monitor social media channels, whilst ensuring content on hotel/OTA websites are consistently up to date. The Group/Sales Coordinator will ensure that all client needs and requirements for all groups are attended and surpassed from inception to follow up.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Manage the efforts and activities of sales department in alignment with corporate revenue goals and objectives.
- Analyze the effectiveness of sales programs/promotions; recommend and implement changes based on findings.
- Responsible for creating proposals, contracts and group blocks for all market segments.
- Ensure that groups/events adhere to terms & conditions outlined in contracts.
- Entering group rooming lists.
- Coordinate with 3rd party catering companies to organize breakfasts, lunches, dinners, etc.
- Serve as on-site manager to assist with service personnel and ensure implementation of events needs are timely and seamless; a willingness to roll up their sleeves is mandatory.
- To meet and greet group leaders and work closely with groups to ensure satisfaction during their stay.
- To follow up with groups after departure for feedback on the success of the group.
- Prepare group resumes weekly to ensure communication is clear throughout all hotel departments and third-party caterers.
- To ensure that all group details are neatly organized and clearly noted in the hotel property management system.
- Ensure that billing is accurate post-stay.
- Develop, prepare, and deliver sales materials, trade show exhibits, conference appearances, and other promotional programs.
- Maintain contracts and relations with major groups while inventing ways to attract new groups.
- Keep hotel website/OTA extranet content up to date and accurate ie. Photo content, amenities, etc.
- Create newsletters, blogs, and competitions to increase social media engagement, which in turn will increase website visits, bookings, and ultimately the overall revenue at Tinwis Resort.
- Internal marketing/monitor social media daily.
- Formulate incentives plans to encourage sales department staff.
- Will be cross trained and work as a front desk agent when required.
- Complete other duties as directed and required from the Front Office Manager or General Manager.
- A dedicated customer service professional that is committed to the highest quality standards
- University degree in related field
- Minimum 2 years of hotel sales experience required
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
- Ability to examine and re-engineer sales operations, form new policies, develop and implement new strategies.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and customers.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- High level of proficiency with Visual Matrix, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Flexible schedule
- Some travel may be required.
- Overtime as required.
- Salary/Wage: Based on Experience
Job Application Process:
Due to Covid-19 we are not accepting applications in person. Please send resume via Isarta