Zola is seeking a strong Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. We are looking for someone with strong project management skills, and the ability to own and drive product marketing strategies in a start-up environment. The successful candidate will be motivated, organized, and have a proactive, positive attitude!
Develop and manage product marketing launch plans across Product and Marketing teams to drive awareness, site traffic, signups, conversion, sales and couple engagement for Zola’s products
- Partner with Marketing, Creative, and Product teams to define what, where and how we’re messaging our products.
- Work with Product leads and other stakeholders to ensure business goals are aligned with ongoing marketing efforts.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help Zola better understand the product marketing competitive landscape.
Own and drive holistic product marketing strategies around dedicated products.
- Develop comprehensive project timelines and deliverable schedules, lead project kickoffs calls, regular status meetings, and team updates.
- Analyze product marketing campaign effectiveness, share key learnings and make recommendations about future growth opportunities.
Develop product marketing calendar and marketing cadence.
Deeply understand Zola’s products, customers, and competitors.
- Leverage consumer segmentation and competitive analysis to draw actionable insights and modify plans to optimize placement, timing, and targeting of marketing tactics.
Define and maintain a continuous two-way flow of communication between the Product and Marketing teams.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 2+ years of experience in a cross-functional marketing role.
- Excellent people, problem solving, and management skills - works well with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing and organizing effectively.
- Fluent in synthesizing data to drive actionable insights.
- Outstanding writer and editor with exceptional attention to detail.
- Start-up experience a plus.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, and quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online and mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, and simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we’re proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, and we’re proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, and we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion and perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, and partner will be respected and accepted and valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville and Montreal. We’re hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!